The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

the_hunger has given 30 karma through 30 submissions. View karma the_hunger has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Sep 03, 2010 Demigod Forums AI Skirmish Mod, v. 23 (big update! - 8/16/2010) miriyaka thanks for the new AI code
Aug 19, 2010 Demigod Forums Heroes of Might & Magic VI. FadedC Thanks for the response about HoMM5
Jul 30, 2010 Demigod Forums Games that I miss Blaze of Glory Thanks. I miss those old games!
Jul 08, 2010 Demigod Forums Disciples III: I'm Gonna do you all a favor! louist good description of Disciples 3
Jul 08, 2010 Demigod Forums Hey, it's just a game. SaulTigh well said. my sentiments exactly.
Jun 09, 2010 Demigod Forums Fallout: New Vegas will use Steamworks caross73 Funny, and good analogy
May 07, 2010 Demigod Forums DG Players: Tier 1, Tier 2, and Those to be Avoided Cind3rs Thanks for that. The thread is a BS elitist rant for people who have nothing better to do than to be deadly serious about a video game.
Apr 19, 2010 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME RAWRRRR Thanks for reporting this. I wish that GPG-Stardock did ban more people for this kind of thing, especially when there are screenshots as proof.
Apr 19, 2010 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME morpheas768 completely agree
Dec 24, 2009 Demigod Forums All I want for Xmas: Frogboy to respond to this post Thundercles Lol about the QoT comparison to "the goofy looking white guy" on the ball team. Very well put.
Dec 05, 2009 Demigod Forums Top 25 Games of the Decade [Results are In!] Circumstantial funny comment about Spore
Dec 05, 2009 Demigod Forums [Skinning] QoT Ptarth Nice reskinned QoT
Nov 29, 2009 Demigod Forums [MOD][UI] Rollover Ally Info v1.4.2 Chirmaya great mod
Nov 24, 2009 Demigod Forums [Tutorial] How to create a balance mod OMG_pacov Good job on the modding tutorial. Very helpful.
Nov 23, 2009 Demigod Forums How to mod the AI? Uphax Thanks for the tip on Notepad
Nov 23, 2009 Demigod Forums How to mod the AI? Peppe helpful suggestion on modding AI
Nov 19, 2009 Demigod Forums No Demigod update this week JagerJack Funny!
Nov 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: v1.20 Partial Change Log OMG_blackmage Thanks for the tip on QoT and BotF!
Nov 04, 2009 Demigod Forums SD - Can we get a post showing what is expected in 1.2 (change log)? GnomeChomp Good list!
Nov 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Dragon Age DLC "while supplies last" LoneLord Thanks. We'll see what happens!
Oct 26, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigods prepare to go out to the public Lavosking Thanks for saying that.
Oct 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Premades have ruined the game JagerJack The "Butthurt" form was very funny. I have saved it for future references and laughs. Thx!
Sep 30, 2009 Demigod Forums New overlays and premades ??? TAKE THAT YOU PREMADE JERKS! Iytzchizck very good points about premades and in-game stats
Sep 30, 2009 Demigod Forums New overlays and premades ??? TAKE THAT YOU PREMADE JERKS! Bolange Nice post. Very politely and honestly sums up the values of in-games stats, even if some premades suddenly feel exposed.
Sep 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Overlay Updates EvilTwinTepe Nice comments on the premade issue. It would seem that anyone who has played this game online would know that there are "bad," predatory, noob-stomping premades.
Sep 26, 2009 Demigod Forums Please warn 127721 (offensive pic included) Sorael Completely agree regarding SD taking action against tasteless game names.
Sep 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Please warn 127721 (offensive pic included) Sacrificial_Soul Thanks for pointing out indecency in the online community and trying to get something done about it.
Sep 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Epoch 2: Stat overhaul in the works OMG_ZEX Funny, and a good response to whining.
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums When pure isn’t pure KirthGersen Gave a very intelligent response to the issue of SD using DRM. I completely agree. I am still contemplating whether to buy this game, and the DRM issues is one of my primary issues with it.
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Some kudos to Gas Powered Games twifightDG Very thoughtful and helpful post about skirmish AI and single player. Offered to provide further feedback, which is nice.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000719   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.