The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Premades have ruined the game

By on October 11, 2009 2:08:35 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I sooo wanted to like this game...when i play against non PM's...the game is incredible!!! But in my opinion, this is the worst community I've played with. Stack the game to your advantage then complain about rage quitters. and what's with these "pro's???" "pro's only... whatever

I can't wait to hear the flammers.

Here is the thing...when teams stack the room unfairly they chase people away...like me...im done...so, have fun playing with yourselves. You guys ruined another fun game.

flame away

0 Karma | 41 Replies
October 11, 2009 2:27:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heres your flame. No one worth mentioning plays this worthless pile of a game. The majority of the devs have moved off to other projects. It's taken them almost 3 months to release 2 heroes (league of legends releases 2-3 heroes almost every other week), and HoN is on par with that as well.

You're complaining about getting beat in a game no one really gives a shit about.

Thanks.

October 11, 2009 2:42:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting WombSplitter,
No one worth mentioning plays this worthless pile of a game.

Yes, because playing other video games makes you an incredibly important person worth talking about in the newspapers. Kind of funny how you're still here though, since you'd think commenting on a "worthless pile of a game" would make you and your comment equally worthless.

kthnxbai

October 11, 2009 2:54:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol...love when noobs who just got bashed make topics like these

October 11, 2009 3:00:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DalzK,
lol...love when noobs who just got bashed make topics like these

You're right, almost made me forget to post this:

Print out this form, fill it out and return it to Stardock.

October 11, 2009 3:30:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oh, for **** sake:

If you are upset because you can't win of teams, then by all means. stop playing dg.

and if you join or create a game with people of your level there should be nothing wrong so why do you get into a premade/pro's game (or a game with a team that plays together for a few hours) in the first place if you think you cant win. and if you ragequit you defenitely deserve to be flamed imo.

October 11, 2009 3:56:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, mock the poor guy...

Good luck finding people to play next year.

Infinity Ward, Valve and Epic Games made games much more worth my money

October 11, 2009 4:03:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

If what you say is true, I have to wonder about your time usage (replying to threads in the forum for said game).

October 11, 2009 4:11:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chucrute,
Yes, mock the poor guy...

Poor guy my ass.

October 11, 2009 4:11:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JagerJack,

Quoting WombSplitter, reply 1 No one worth mentioning plays this worthless pile of a game.
Yes, because playing other video games makes you an incredibly important person worth talking about in the newspapers. Kind of funny how you're still here though, since you'd think commenting on a "worthless pile of a game" would make you and your comment equally worthless.

kthnxbai

The smartest post made in this topic yet.

October 11, 2009 4:16:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What the hell? My 3rd post is dated 10 seconds after synnworld's, how is it first?

October 11, 2009 4:37:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're right, almost made me forget to post this:

butthurt

Print out this form, fill it out and return it to Stardock.[/quote]

WOW JagerJack u own dude! i havent have a laugh like that in days

That fake form is really funny to the extent of sarcasm he he.

Best flaming stuff ive ever seen! post one more plz

October 11, 2009 4:55:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

YOUR A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.

NOOOBIE NUB NUB NUB!!!!!!!!!

October 11, 2009 4:59:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
post one more plz

Meh, that was my best one. However:

This one works pretty well too.

October 11, 2009 5:41:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JagerJack,
What the hell? My 3rd post is dated 10 seconds after synnworld's, how is it first?
I defy the laws of physics.

October 11, 2009 5:47:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wow, great to see what a wonderful community we have here...

October 11, 2009 5:49:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This isn't bad just wait to you meet the in game community you'll never want to leave.

October 11, 2009 6:00:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Funny how many people that claim to not like this game comment here, shouldnt you guys play those other games that you like better instead? guess they arent that good after all if you spend your time on these forums instead.

October 11, 2009 6:17:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How dare these bastards play in a team, in a team based game, outrageous!

October 11, 2009 7:52:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The problem is not being premade, the problem are PuG stompers (who often also are premades).

Nevertheless there's a big difference!

Whoever thought of releasing such a competitive game without proper matchmaking or ingame viewable stats?

I for one am sorry for all the poor newbies who got bashed again and again and left without having fought one fair game. Altough sometimes it's also their fault because they arrogantly join "good players only" or "pro" games and won't even leave after you tell them why they should not join such games.

October 11, 2009 9:54:07 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I sooo wanted to like this game...when i play against non PM's...the game is incredible!!! But in my opinion, this is the worst community I've played with. Stack the game to your advantage then complain about rage quitters. and what's with these "pro's???" "pro's only... whatever

Here is the thing...when teams stack the room unfairly they chase people away...like me...im done...so, have fun playing with yourselves. You guys ruined another fun game.

flame away

Allow me to translate,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

October 11, 2009 10:00:23 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

BUt seriously,

Your going to find "premades" where you find PvP. Your going to end up with teams made up of like minded people who like to play with each other and play well against other players.

Demigod has been out for a while so its no suprise.

PUGS odly enough can be attributed to helping the players find one another that leads to them making premades. Instead of crying foul about it look at whats working for other and try to apply it to yourself.

You have a whole comminuty here, you should have to much trouble finding team players or people only intrested in ramdom matchups.

October 11, 2009 10:11:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JagerJack,

Quoting morpheas768,
reply 11
post one more plz

Meh, that was my best one. However:

Reduced 98%

Original 608 x 434

This one works pretty well too.

this one's pretty good 2

as for whoever posted this, welcome to reality, u moron...

October 11, 2009 10:25:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Premades are an essential part of this vibrantly alive game....

...yes, premades have monsterous advantages...

...yes, new players do not understand the dynamics that make premades, monsterously superior to a new players' geniune effort to enjoy this game...

...yes, the dissillusionment that repeated losses to premades have lost this game thousands of gamers... and may eventually lead to the multiplayer-death of this incredible game...

BUT THERE IS A SOLUTION... and Starcraft is so very close to realizing it... Clans can even the playing field... new players could be highly encouraged to join "New-Player-Clans" and be mentored on the realities of Demigod... premade advantages would not be such a incredibly harsh surprise... we would retain a higher precentage of new players and imo we would all benifit from higher retention...

...after all, however could premades continue to pump up their artifically high stats if they didn't have a continuous supply of new players to victimize... yes, premades victimize new players... often at the expense of the Demigod community when new players decide to leave...

...the original post of this thread is a sad, sad commentary on what will no doubt be the deathknell of this game if premades continue to degrade new-player membership... i love this game and supremely enjoy crushing premade players in the Pantheon... check my stats and see how many 95% winners I have beaten... lol... artificial stats do not stand up to honest Panth-competition... come on give it a shot... we are waiting...

October 11, 2009 10:38:33 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Some people wonder why more players won't go online. The reality is online games are populated by childish, egotistical dickheads who have no clue as to what good manners and politeness are. Some of the replies here are perfect examples.

As a gaming community you should be encouraging more people to play online instead of hurling abuse at them. There are many ways 'pro' gamers can do this, unfortunately, language skills and common courtesy are seriously lacking at the lower end of the gene pool...

October 11, 2009 11:02:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Fuzzy Logic,
...As a gaming community you should be encouraging more people to play online instead of hurling abuse at them. There are many ways 'pro' gamers can do this, unfortunately, language skills and common courtesy are seriously lacking at the lower end of the gene pool...

I agree 100%... while not all premades fall into this group, so many of them victimize and crush an "ininformed" new player, then verbally castigate them as "Noob" or worst profanity...

...it is a shame, that custom games are even allowed in thier current format... premades degrade the game, while the Pantheon encourages honest competition... restrict the custom game format from new players and focus informing new-players in the Clan format or until it is available in the Panth... we would soon see how "informed" new players soon and quickly degrade the artificailly inflated stats of so many of today's premade "pro's"...

...many premades don't even deserve to be called pro and quickly fall in the Pantheon... they are a joke in so many ways...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.