The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

-Sorian- currently has 27 karma from 27 submissions. View karma -Sorian- has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 29, 2009 Demigod Forums AI HP Chemdude8 You're just so good to us!
Nov 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Fire tb still can not move and fire at the same time. cwsault initiative
Nov 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Fix for TorchBearer being unable to fire while moving CosMoe thanks!
Nov 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Demon assassin - observed bugs + feedback (re-assessed) Bobek_XY for being kind to tell me the base DA speed. Thanx!
Nov 20, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Health and Mana Text Toggle Esuzu Nice mod you made ;)
Nov 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Fix for TorchBearer being unable to fire while moving obscenitor thanks
Nov 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Behind the scenes fun at Stardock and GPG pacov for everything you are doing for the DG community. Thanks!
Nov 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Behind the scenes fun at Stardock and GPG coldeq helpfull
Nov 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod patches - a few questions for someone at SD or GPG pacov For taking the time to answer 1 of my questions! Thanks for donig so!
Sep 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Patch Notes Pre Patch Day Ptarth Thanks for giving information out about what's going on.
Sep 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Patch Notes Pre Patch Day pacov Sorian - thanks so much for taking an active part over here on the SD DG boards! It means alot to many of us to get extra details and hearing that GPG is working hard on this and that goes a long way. Thanks for all your hard work and congrats again on
Sep 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod builds Obscenitor really appreciate the feedback
Sep 06, 2009 Demigod Forums [Patch 1.2] Petition SyDaemon I've always been a huge fan of your mods in SupCom. Really glad to see you hired by GPG! Congrats! You've earned it!
Aug 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod difficulty levels and modding Behzad_V Realy Helpful!
Aug 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod difficulty levels and modding Legolan Helpful tips on how to adjust the AI in single player.
Aug 17, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod CosMoe great work for community (loved sorian AI)
Jun 08, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod drugfreeboy for the mod manager
Jun 04, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod Creep666 for providing the link
Jun 04, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod Creep666 mod manager rulz
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod Walkerz9994 Give mods! :)
May 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Battle of The 50% Coupons DalzK For being awesome and donating a Coupon for the competition. Thanks m8!
May 23, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod Chirmaya Yay for the Mod Manager!
May 20, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Mod Manager for Demigod Totonka yay mods!
May 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Frogboy, what's up with the AI?? Colonel_Jessep For nagging about mod support and your AI mods. :)
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod difficulty levels and modding Necro_Merchant Useful posts! I'll try modding my files a bit. now Nightmare wont be as big of a night mare to me!
Apr 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod difficulty levels and modding kokodingdong he owns? :P
Apr 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod difficulty levels and modding Demimod Thanks for your help in modding Demigod!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.