The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

AI HP

By on November 28, 2009 5:57:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When choosing settings before the game starts, how does altering an AI's HP affect the AI in game?  I haven't noticed any  changes when I set the AI HP to high.

+3 Karma | 4 Replies
November 28, 2009 6:03:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmmm that's weird. I know that when I set their HP's to high, they almost double in health. For example, Erebus has a abse health of like 1400-1600; instead, he can start off with 2k+. Might be a glitch on your end; sorry I don't know.

November 28, 2009 8:08:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The boost to the ai health is probably not noticed since i doubt they are always picking intelligent items... so while you expect an erebus to start with near 3k health (botf and 550$ armor), the ai has probably picked the goggles or something, i havent played since this all came into effect, does it work for when a player leaves? if i was rook at lvl20 with some nice gear lets say 12k health and then i drop, would the ai get like 20k health?

November 28, 2009 9:32:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The AI settings only affect AI demigods, they are there to make AI demigods harder to kill and less profitable so winning with an AI is a bit easier.

November 28, 2009 9:55:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I did not specifically code it for this, but looking at the code again the buffs and other new game options specifc to AI should apply to any AI controlled demigod, including when an AI takes over for a player that leaves.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.