The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Battle of The 50% Coupons

Start Betting!

By on May 23, 2009 7:43:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

As some of you may be aware, Stardock have released coupons that give you 50% off a Demigod purchase. We have got hold of a few spare ones, and are willing to give them away. However, there is a catch....

The full post can be found here.

Basically, what we are doing at gamereplays.org are hosting a 4v4 A.I match. You will then have the chance to bet on which side and Demigod will win, and if you are right you will get a Coupon. This is mainly just a fun event, but the coupons are a little side bonus to encourage people to participate.

If you have any coupons you definately 100% dont need and would like to be used in this competition so they can be redistrubuted in a fun manner then please PM me with them. And dont worry, they will not be used for anything else. If we have it left over ill PM you on the 25th May so you can still use them.

Please note if you dont want a 50% off coupon but still want to participate in the event just make sure when you enter you mention the fact you would not like a coupon. Your name will still be announced as a winner.

We will also be posting a recording of the game on the 25th May when the winners are announced.

Thanks, and enjoy!

+26 Karma | 11 Replies
May 23, 2009 8:34:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sending mine now...LMK if you don't get it.  I forgot to type in the anti-spam code but it seemed to work anyway.

May 23, 2009 9:48:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thank you very much bman654, I successfully got it. Ill put your name in when they are given away. Much appreciated

May 23, 2009 9:59:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sent.

May 23, 2009 10:12:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Daecanu = Awesome. Thanks very much!

May 23, 2009 2:39:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A few more coupons would be really appreciated if anyone has any to spare!

Thanks in advance.

May 23, 2009 3:12:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sent mine in since this actually looks like fun. If there's a problem just PM me.

May 23, 2009 3:17:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks m8 we really needed some more for the competition!

May 23, 2009 4:28:21 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sent you mine.

May 23, 2009 5:27:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorian, Kitkun and JagerJack
You guys are awesome, thanks!

+1 Karma

May 24, 2009 12:24:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I would be sincerely grateful for a coupon as well.

Thanks,

May 24, 2009 12:40:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Spoiler: A.I. locks up, it's a draw. No one gets coupons.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.