The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Bobek_XY has given 17 karma through 17 submissions. View karma Bobek_XY has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Nov 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Demon assassin - observed bugs + feedback (re-assessed) -Sorian- for being kind to tell me the base DA speed. Thanx!
Nov 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Demon Assassin - Abilities and Stats List OMG_Epiphenomenon thank you for DA
Nov 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Behind the scenes fun at Stardock and GPG Frogboy for post. glad you shared. That and your previous post about v1.2 made me little happier. :)
Nov 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Intersting Citadel Upgrades UncleanBeast cool, innovative ideas!
Nov 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Full and Demo Version Demigod Xorakk +1 karma for excellent English! Lol __ i don't mean to offend you, it's just i couldn't stop laughing :) sorry (i like your english)
Nov 13, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME Evanescent that pic is so awesome!!
Nov 13, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME slurple for both pics lmao
Nov 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Who wants my account? Zechnophobe hahahahahahaha, that was awesome! love the joke!
Nov 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: v1.20 Partial Change Log lifekatana i will give you karma for your unique character - sharp, fearless, careless; constantly able to say everything you think (in a laconic way!) without even the least sympathy for other ppl or any glimpse of fear to be flamed, or any consideration of maybe s
Nov 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: v1.20 Partial Change Log CelMare for taking an effort to argue with Polynomial and trying to convince him how stupid the 'new high fave items' are! (stupid the idea of them to think that will improve the game i mean) is childish and totally unnecessary! thank you, keep it going! (goo
Nov 05, 2009 Demigod Forums Lord Erebus. HorseStrangler for great response finishing with: 'I don't know if you're doing it intentionally or not, but you really are just trolling right now.' lol (i just accidentaly found that old thread, and you really deserve karma for that. noone i think is capable of saying
Nov 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Erebus - lvl 15 bite idea morpheas768 just 2 karma?! not any more. As gkrit said, you know what your talking about. i was very pleased to read some parts
Nov 03, 2009 Demigod Forums Your good, Your Bad, and Your Why OMG_blackmage for funny sentence - it really made me laugh (unexpectedly hard)
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums How Qot should be... Wimmetje for great summing up!
Oct 25, 2009 Demigod Forums What do you think? gkrit i agree with you, pity others not.
Oct 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Need help on my Hybird UB skills. HorseStrangler for being a smart guy & good reasoning! here specifically about bestial wrath
Sep 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Win/Loss ratios CelMare he said good about Qot, and Sedna also
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.