The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Who wants my account?

By on November 12, 2009 11:52:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Are you a noob? Do people not like playing with you because your record is no good? Wouldn't you like a new account without all the hard work and dedication? Have I got a deal for you!

If the new patch comes out, and the new demigod's are not interesting, the new favors are as pointless in game as they are on paper, and connectivity bugs / desycns / hacks / exploits still exist. I will be giving away my account - my copy of the game - my cd key - AND FREE SHIPPING.

IN ADDITION! I will give you the information to access my ventrillo server and I will give you THREE FULL HOURS OF TUTORING SESSIONS, ACCESS TO ALL OF MY STRATEGIES / BUILDS, ALL OF MY REPLAYS.

For the low low cost of......... tell me why you deserve it

+10 Karma | 15 Replies
November 12, 2009 11:54:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're really annoying.

November 12, 2009 12:07:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Polynomial,
You're really annoying.

Says the guy who follows every thread I make and posts something in it.

Poly - you're my number 1 fan

I'm the howard stern to your midwestern stay at home mom

November 12, 2009 12:42:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No, Polly is right, I don't think I've ever seen someone so full of themselves. I can only imagine what Playground is like at the dinner table.

"Who wants my mashed potatoes? Are you a starving third world country kid who wants to be able to eat like me, in my awesome house?  I will give you all you could ever want and more, including 3 FULL HOURS with my girlfriend."

I mean, what the heck.

November 12, 2009 12:44:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Zechnophobe,
No, Polly is right, I don't think I've ever seen someone so full of themselves. I can only imagine what Playground is like at the dinner table.

"Who wants my mashed potatoes? Are you a starving third world country kid who wants to be able to eat like me, in my awesome house?  I will give you all you could ever want and more, including 3 FULL HOURS with my girlfriend."

I mean, what the heck.

ROFLLLLLLLLLL Too bad we can't have sig's on this forum or I'd quote you.

November 12, 2009 6:04:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thx..you saved my day with youre thoushandth post that youre not satisfied with this game..

pls for all of us.. come along with it...and get a life.

November 12, 2009 7:08:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

playground, what do you expect? they only have sympathy for the company that are given them a game for money not even nearly out of beta status (nor bug-wise nor feature-wise). SD can do with tehm what they want and they still are licking their balls. you don't have anything to offer them to get their sympathy for an rightly angry customer who paid for a game that lacks most things such a game needed, a game where 90%+ of the players already left because they are so called stupid unsatisfied retarts.

no matter what "we" have to bear, for them it is never acceptable someday to lose patience and ecpress your disapointment in angry. ypu paid but you have NO RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN.

November 12, 2009 7:23:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You have complained enough. We have heard it over and over from people like you if your truely done with demigod than gtfo.

November 12, 2009 7:27:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I accept your offer Playgroundlegend, please send me the Account User Name, Password, Email and Secret Question Details for your Impulse accounts via the Private Message system as soon as possible. Failure to do so via the terms of your OP within 24 hours will result in me heckling you for the rest of your stay in our community. Thank you!

Quoting CelMare,
no matter what "we" have to bear, for them it is never acceptable someday to lose patience and ecpress your disapointment in angry.

Ignoring your complete lack of understanding of the language you just butchered, there is a difference between expressing your disatisfation in a constructive way, and simply trolling because you can.

Quoting CelMare,
ypu paid but you have NO RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN.

No, actually, he doesn't. When you buy the game, you have the right to play the game. If you don't like the game, you have the right to return it for a refund. If there is something wrong with the game, let the Feedback division know, and if you're unhappy with their response return the game for a refund. If you didn't return the game within the refund window, then you've indirectly agreed that the product was acceptable for the purchase price.

Buying the game doesn't give you the 'right' to access the online forums and it doesn't give you the 'right' to clog it up with the inane ramblings I so often see. You're on privately owned forums - they have the right to ban you from the forums for no reason at all other than because they don't like you. Tread carefully.

November 12, 2009 7:32:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i think ignoring my language problems wasn't difficult for you as you are already used to being ignorant.

and despite your opinion i think every customer has the right ot complain if he paid for a product that does not fullfill what it has promised. and demigod is FAR AWAY from that!

at least, i have the AT LEAST the same right to comlain as you have to complain about my or others complains.

November 12, 2009 7:53:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting CelMare,
i think ignoring my language problems wasn't difficult for you as you are already used to being ignorant.

As this post shows, and as your post history gives evidence to, you have a clear understanding, which is why I pointed it out; your post was typed in a lacklustre and very 'meh' kind of way. If you're not going to think before you post, please stop posting. Also, the above quote is contradictory; by pointing out your mistakes, this proves me not ignorant by your logic.

Quoting CelMare,
and despite your opinion i think every customer has the right ot complain if he paid for a product that does not fullfill what it has promised. and demigod is FAR AWAY from that!

No, sorry, you're wrong. The customer has the right to expect a working purchased product; if the product purchased does not work or does not work to the customers satisfaction, they have the right to a refund of the purchase price, or for the product to be corrected in a timely manner cost free.

In Demigod's case, a refund was available if you were unhappy with the product - as was stated numerous times during the launch period - by not taking advantage of the refund window you have thus stated by action that you are happy with the supplied product and no wish to exhance the product for a refund. Thus, by logical deduction, the product performs to the customers satisfaction. If you didn't get a refund, that's your own fault for keeping something that you don't like when you were able to receive your money back. You've given up the inherent 'right' to complain.

Quoting CelMare,
at least, i have the AT LEAST the same right to comlain as you have to complain about my or others complains.

I'm sorry, you don't seem to understand that neither of us have 'the right'; there are no 'rights' here! If Stardock decides to ban me, you or both of us they can. They don't have to tell me why, they don't have to explain it to a court of law, there is no appeal process that has to be in place - it's their forum. We have no rights here.

November 12, 2009 7:58:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZehDon,
I accept your offer Playgroundlegend, please send me the Account User Name, Password, Email and Secret Question Details for your Impulse accounts via the Private Message system as soon as possible. Failure to do so via the terms of your OP within 24 hours will result in me heckling you for the rest of your stay in our community. Thank you!

Quoting CelMare, reply 6no matter what "we" have to bear, for them it is never acceptable someday to lose patience and ecpress your disapointment in angry.
Ignoring your complete lack of understanding of the language you just butchered, there is a difference between expressing your disatisfation in a constructive way, and simply trolling because you can.

Quoting CelMare, reply 6ypu paid but you have NO RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN.
No, actually, he doesn't. When you buy the game, you have the right to play the game. If you don't like the game, you have the right to return it for a refund. If there is something wrong with the game, let the Feedback division know, and if you're unhappy with their response return the game for a refund. If you didn't return the game within the refund window, then you've indirectly agreed that the product was acceptable for the purchase price.

Buying the game doesn't give you the 'right' to access the online forums and it doesn't give you the 'right' to clog it up with the inane ramblings I so often see. You're on privately owned forums - they have the right to ban you from the forums for no reason at all other than because they don't like you. Tread carefully.

I dont understand why you got so  much to say about everything. It is his right to use his forum rights how he sees. He dosnt need you to tell him what he can do or cant. Besides everytime i read your posts makes me wonder if u dont work for stardock. Being so blind to so obvius mistakes they and gpg make releasing this game is just idiotic. HoN beta was released in much better state. State we are hopping to achive after 6 months with patch 1.2 .

Also looking at your score (50 games 25 losses) you are noob for me not a freakin mentor on this forum. Get a grip man.

November 12, 2009 7:58:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i was complaining months ago, but gave up... get over it and stop crying. why are you staying with the game instead of playing something else if you get angry all the time?

learn to stay calm would be a good thing too

November 12, 2009 8:02:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

here you have my last post regarding that:

1. you mentioned you ingored my problems with the language, so to speak. i simply used your words to point something out. yorry that this was to complicated for you to understand.

2. the sentence "i have at least the right like you..." does not imply that one of us even has a right. here again you lack of logic and comprehension.

3. but i explained elsewhere that i have the opinion that as a custumer i have the right to complain if i didn't got what i paid for. you obviously think i got what i paid for and/or think i still don't have the right to complain, expecially not here. let me say you one thing: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK MY RIGHTS ARE! you aren't worth to be cared off.

bye, have further fun with you ignorance.

edit: @irek1988, stop wondering why zhedon feels allways the need to defend SD and tell others what they are allowed or not. that's what fanboy-for-ever do. it leads nowhere.

November 12, 2009 8:20:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is gold, dance puppets dance. 

November 12, 2009 8:22:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting CelMare,
2. the sentence "i have at least the right like you..." does not imply that one of us even has a right. here again you lack of logic and comprehension.

Yes, actually it does. If you were attempting to infer that we share the same lack of rights, while a correct statement, you didn't present this. A poor choice of words, perhaps. In any case, you seem to understand the point so we'll discuss this no more.

Quoting CelMare,
3. but i explained elsewhere that i have the opinion that as a custumer i have the right to complain if i didn't got what i paid for. you obviously think i got what i paid for and/or think i still don't have the right to complain, expecially not here. let me say you one thing: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK MY RIGHTS ARE! you aren't worth to be cared off.

You have the right to a refund if you were unhappy with the product. You chose not to accept the refund. Thus, you must have been happy with the purchased product. If you're not happy with the product and didn't accept the refund, then you have something your not happy with by choice. Thus, your complaining about something you have chosen by free will; this behaviour is childish to say the least, comparable to the immature thought pattersn of children along the lines of "I got a puppy because I asked for a puppy, but now I don't want a puppy because someone else has a kitten and now I want a kitten! Make my puppy a kitten!"

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.