The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

JagerJack currently has 26 karma from 25 submissions. View karma JagerJack has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 12, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. 6_Xero_9 Awesome profile pic, Bleach ftw, also new arc has started in anime if u missed it
Dec 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Some general gameplay concept questions from a newbie arunodayt Helped!
Dec 07, 2009 Demigod Forums What's the point of epoch 3 when it's easy to glitch wins? Teseer For the 2nd
Nov 19, 2009 Demigod Forums No Demigod update this week the_hunger Funny!
Nov 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Clothes, have you heard of them? heavenlysynn Thanks for the motivated poster I laughed so hard.
Oct 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Premades have ruined the game the_hunger The "Butthurt" form was very funny. I have saved it for future references and laughs. Thx!
Sep 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Premades lordfrodo Agreed!
Sep 04, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The Best Of PirateBay Wizard1956 lmao,thanks! <:)
Sep 04, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The Best Of PirateBay pjdark For the great picture! Haha, that made me laugh. :)
Aug 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums List of all forum games smitty1931 Thank you
Jul 28, 2009 Stardock Forums Dawn of Discovery is Fun! the_Monk thanks for understanding my point! :)
Jul 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Wins and Losses recorded wrong pacov You clearly try to help other people out... so, logically good karma for you!
Jun 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Game crashed - now can't connect to play online Bill280 Providing helpful information.
Jun 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Corrupt a Wish: The Forum Game. koda0 Great job w/ the Code: Geass reference!
Jun 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Snipe Damage: Who knows the down low? Zechnophobe Thanks for the infos!
Jun 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Fixing Rage Quits The Quick and Dirty Fausterion Good point about ragequitting.
Jun 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Stardock/GPG please don't listen to the noobs and make this game easy mode! bman654 i'd hate for you to be late!
Jun 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Help me find an old post please! Obscenitor helped me track down a post I couldn't find for several days
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Galactic Civ2 help Axyun Thanks for answering my galactic civ 2 questions.
May 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Battle of The 50% Coupons DalzK Was awesome and kind enough to give me his 50% off Coupon!
May 21, 2009 Demigod Forums Citadel upgrades SecondAdvent Couldn't agree more.
May 13, 2009 Demigod Forums To all the ignorant Americans. MishYu physic powers ftw!
May 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Erebus nerf in next patch ZehDon Defending community members who don't deserve the shit thrown at them is always the sign of a person of quality.
May 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Bugged.....or other? Xeiom Answered my question, also re-checked after reply :D
May 07, 2009 Demigod Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game Mordliss Undead Unity!!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.