The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Bugged.....or other?

Some peoples Profiles on Pantheon

By on May 11, 2009 10:26:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

Hi guys, so i am just looking at the Pantheon, browsing around some players and then i find this profile

The guy has played 675 games on one day according the Pantheon. Even if you played those games for just 2minutes that would total more than 21hours, and assuming that you got instant connections to the games with extremely low load times...you can just fit that in your day....just....assuming you dont eat....and then you can click on the average game time to see it is about 31minutes for the same date.....

Is Pantheon Bugged?.....or is there  something suspicious with this profile (yeah a few more are almost like this too)

0 Karma | 2 Replies
May 11, 2009 10:33:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think the profile you listed is the name of one of the AI, which is the only way to explain the number of games besides a bug.

Edit: Checked my list of games. Charodi is definintly an AI. I played a recent match with him/her and won, yet he/she recieved no favor. The same thing has happened multiple times with the same name so it can't be a coincidence.

May 11, 2009 10:43:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ah ok. i wanted to see the highest played time anyone had....then i saw that profile and was like....wait a second there is 3months+ worth of gaming here, games not been out 2....  

Its a bit odd that they log the bots too.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.