1. Qot has atleast 4 builds(though I only consider one really competetive) against ONE BUILD for UB(and two favor varitations). Her uproot build will NEVER be useful without a complete overhaul how buildings work. As of now there is one other skill that only targets buildings and that is Structural transfer. This skill not only stuns the building, does more damage, cost less mana, AND heals AND has a synergy with Rooks towers, but it is STILL not good enough. Again if you really want to buff lower tier chars, buff reg and TB. More damage More damage MORE damage, thats what they need.
2. nerf ooze, nerf spit, Get rid of stun immunity, switch armor values of UB and Rook and please please NERF ACCLIMATION, this skill is BS absolute BS, it makes UB invincible against anything else than another UB past level 15. and UB can get a slight buff for Bestial wrath. Ub right now is the absolute best demigod, only counteredd by a Rook or another UB(or sometimes a combo with sedna) easily beating even tier I's. In addition he has one of the best AOE's, the best straight damage, almost the best health(since he doesnt need mana), the best stun skill point for skill point(yes charm is better but that costs 4 points), and the best ranged attack on a melee char?!? As well as acclimation which basically is a countdown to 15: if you can beat him before that, you're dead. And boy, UB is also one of the best early game, and the best midgame. This character is INSANE.
3. Lower CD for Shield, remove interrupt immunity. Slightly nerf pent. (as past level 7 Oak is invulnerable, which IS NOT GOOD GAMEPLAY. If you really want to keep it, give the immunity later on, like level 10 or better 15. The nerf to pent is because it is way better than other alpha strikes)
4. Nerf blood or remove it all together(in another mod perhaps). (As this is the absolute #1 favor item)
5. Remove Demigod healing of monks(making them solely usefull as a minion support, as they were ment to be) or atleast remove their percentage based healing. (right now monks are just insane: they further buff health stacking, they do more damage than the other idol minions and their hp regen far outstrips that of assasins or other items, meaning they're a must have item. This change would nerf monks but also keep it from a must have item: it would simply be a good support item for minion builds instead of super regen for assasingenerals)
6. Remove cataract health flag and switch it with a debiliating flag(the 10% extra dmg). To nerf health stacking and stop the port to health flag strat(this means that team 1 will keep the health flag permanently in their control by a combination of locks and ports, and because they have the health flag they also have a 32.5% health advantage to the other team which almost always means they also win on other lanes).
7. Lower range of batswarm, lower bite dmg to 650, buff mist but put a maximum time limit on it. Erebus will still be a very good demigod, just more a support character than the in your face monster vampire.
8. nerf armor or make it more expensive. (armor is the prime reason why weapon dmg is so sucky, coz while some high weapong dmg builds could be competetive, its so easy to stack armor they quickly become useless.)
9. Buff gloves and weapon dmg items and/or make em cheaper (as you know they're now massively worse than straigth health)
10. Increase natural health of all demigods. (this to compensate for increased dmg)
11. Remove sigil and/or lower duration to 15/12/10(something like this). Not only does this further buff health stackers it also makes fights into endless consumable tugs of war. And it is a must have item, which imho is stupid.
12. Lower the maximum of locks you can carry in one consumable slot to 1/2 from 3. Not only does this make the cheaty lock spam impossible, it also slightly prevents massive port locking later on because the attacking team will have to return to base the whole time to get more locks, while the defending team can easily restock because they're closer to home. Also slightly buffs siege and AOE demigods.
13. Same with ports, 3-> 2 or somehow slightly change ports. Ports are so awesome you will always want one which from a game design perspective is bad, however I suspect it is very hard to really balance ports.
14. Lower health of demolishers. This to keep people from abusing rocketeers who right now can be used to kill all the enemy towers in a short time without the other team ever able to prevent the general from doing it.
15. Buff the citadel tower upgrades(especially the splash one). This to make towers not totally useless early midgame but still keep them weak enough to keep up the game pace.
And voila this game just became 10 times more balanced.
P.S. I can't really play these days, but next week perhaps?