The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Thundercles currently has 29 karma from 24 submissions. View karma Thundercles has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 06, 2015 Demigod Forums Thundercles's Profile pacov na +1 for being a jerk. kuddos
Jul 17, 2014 Demigod Forums pacov's League of Legends general discussion thread - strategies, etc #3 awuffleablehedgie ??? rekt ??? not rekt ??? Tyrannosaurus rekt
Jul 17, 2014 Demigod Forums pacov's League of Legends general discussion thread - strategies, etc #3 awuffleablehedgie
Feb 16, 2013 Demigod Forums pacov's League of Legends general discussion thread - strategies, etc OMG_Shiro Hahahahaha
Jan 12, 2013 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums pacov's League of Legends general discussion thread - strategies, etc -Ue_Carbon Great use of the video.
Dec 26, 2012 Demigod Forums pacov's League of Legends general discussion thread - strategies, etc pacov Great feedback for a new player!
Jan 31, 2011 Demigod Forums [Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3 Exxcentric thanks for the feedback on favormod!
Jan 24, 2011 Demigod Forums So whats going on? VitaNova he is polite enough to answer questions
Jan 14, 2011 Demigod Forums FavorMod Strategies? Exxcentric favourmod strategy
Oct 25, 2010 Demigod Forums Survey - XvX Vent Bal Games - Should I have some again? awuffleablehedgie lol well played sir
Oct 04, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen OMG_pacov For hooking up cow with an internet cable. Very nice thing to do for your i-net pal. Thanks again!
Oct 02, 2010 Demigod Forums 's Profile OMG_ZEX na Thanks for the cable!
Sep 04, 2010 Demigod Forums Demigod isn??t running LORD-ORION For being more on the ball then me, and beating me by a minute on a possible 'no text' issue for a new guy. :)
Apr 19, 2010 Demigod Forums April 2010 2v2 Demigod Community Tournament - Rules and Registration GM-Orcun Hahaha Thunder!
Apr 19, 2010 Demigod Forums April 2010 2v2 Demigod Community Tournament - Rules and Registration Teseer Lmao. Brian Boitano
Apr 14, 2010 Demigod Forums Our Demigod task list BloodRaven_GR LMAO every time I read it.
Mar 06, 2010 Demigod Forums What Demigod II Should Look Like Teseer Lmfao!
Feb 02, 2010 Demigod Forums My first experience jongalt26 the was just funny!
Jan 20, 2010 Stardock Forums Noob School Rosco_P Thundercles's School For n00bs Who Can't Play Demigod Good (and want to learn how to do other things good too)
Jan 13, 2010 Demigod Forums Chosing Occ, but playing as DA Orcasms Thanks for posting the fix for Occulus
Dec 24, 2009 Demigod Forums All I want for Xmas: Frogboy to respond to this post the_hunger Lol about the QoT comparison to "the goofy looking white guy" on the ball team. Very well put.
Sep 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Overlay Updates EvilTwinTepe Karma for you! 1, because GIR is my hero (I love my piggy), and two for pointing out that it's not and end to premades, but a 'fix' that'll get folk playing together more.
Sep 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Balance: Pro Vs Casual Issues Kokujin Right to the point, and right all the way
Aug 04, 2009 Demigod Forums The Easisest Way to Improve the Queen Scufo for being correct.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: