The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Thundercles has given 7 karma through 7 submissions. View karma Thundercles has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Sep 01, 2011 Demigod Forums 's Profile na Helping teach people the meta of LoL
Dec 13, 2010 Demigod Forums PSA #2 - A series of free updates: the future of Demigod miriyaka For helping me understand why things are the way they are...
Oct 20, 2010 Demigod Forums Too Much Hate OMG_Splitshadow Strutting hater hating fatboy made me laugh...
Jul 15, 2010 Demigod Forums OMG_pacov's Profile OMG_pacov na Helping me with connection issues... and sounding like the E-Trade Baby!
Jul 15, 2010 Demigod Forums the_Monk's Profile the_Monk na Help with connection issues
Jan 20, 2010 Demigod Forums Noob School Rosco_P Made me laugh harder than I have in a long time... and is a fellow Zoolander fan!
Aug 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Been away a few months, whats the status? Aroddo Awesome post.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.