The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Trigeminal currently has 89 karma from 56 submissions. View karma Trigeminal has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 18, 2009 Demigod Forums What type of net connection do you need? arunodayt Helped to clarify
Nov 28, 2009 WinCustomize Forums When you remove posting abilities, a PM would be appropriate HG_Eliminator Clear, clean and to the point... Well stated.
Nov 27, 2009 Elemental Forums When you remove posting abilities, a PM would be appropriate SaberCherry Good post; hopefully the advice will be taken.
Nov 27, 2009 WinCustomize Forums When you remove posting abilities, a PM would be appropriate DPCloud Good post
Nov 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums When you remove posting abilities, a PM would be appropriate Overseer Couldn't say it better myself.
Nov 27, 2009 WinCustomize Forums When you remove posting abilities, a PM would be appropriate DrJBHL Correct.
Nov 27, 2009 WinCustomize Forums When you remove posting abilities, a PM would be appropriate Ausvet Well said
Nov 26, 2009 Elemental Forums disabling impulse now adverts tesb for showing me how to get rid of spam :)
Sep 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Want to make some friends(aka premades) who lives in US east. Anyone want to join? xXAequitasXx Anything that helps balance out some of the more negative aspects of the DG community is much appreciated.
Sep 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Ready to Play New Features and Bug Fixes Zargon0225 Thanks for posting repro steps for issue with RTP.
Sep 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Ready to Play New Features and Bug Fixes Melchiz Good tip.
Sep 01, 2009 Stardock Forums Demigod, I cant play it... invadermugwi Helpful
Aug 24, 2009 Demigod Forums We Really need A Mod folder here on forums Exxcentric mod folder
Aug 24, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental News starts tomorrow Lomion Agarwaen You beat me fair and square.... though only because I had to re-cut and paste the link... Crap.. Crap... Crap... You are the king.
Aug 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Cannot buy Minions ? pacov for helping out a newbie. ty!
Jul 15, 2009 Demigod Forums digital download [TAI]Elixir For clarifying the CD Key question.
Jul 09, 2009 Demigod Forums Can we get the disconnect timer back to 30secs? (With Modem logs 6/27) laxnkio good, fast response
Jun 19, 2009 Stardock Forums Probably asked before but... _Casshern_ For Reply
Jun 08, 2009 Demigod Forums Two gamers on one nat trying to play at the same time changes to really slow ping times LordBaka For help
May 17, 2009 Demigod Forums mapmaker? Steel-Blade 55555555555
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Arranged teams zooplibob g00d!!
Feb 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Best superbowl commercial ever! landisaurus I agree
Feb 02, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion/Interface] Need minion count displayed Narkotine Nice job on pics , you deserve one point for the time spent at least.
Feb 02, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion/Interface] Need minion count displayed Bas0172 Good idea
Feb 02, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion/Interface] Need minion count displayed Heavenfall Perfect minion count idea
Jan 03, 2009 Stardock Forums network issues sorted next patch? Palantar Woot. Information. You are the man, Trigeminal.
Dec 18, 2008 Demigod Forums BETA 2 IS OUT!!! Stilbine Dedicated work to update the status of Beta 2
Dec 18, 2008 Demigod Forums Will Beta 2 come out December 18th 7hyrael This guy is a GREAT add fot the whole Community
Dec 18, 2008 Demigod Forums What New Beta Members Need to do to get the Beta C.C Always posting helpful posts. = D
Dec 18, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer YouR-LasT-NighT If I could give Trigeminal more than +1 Karma, I would. He has helped me with varies questions, mainly in how to get up and running with Impulse and making me less nervous about missing Beta 2 by explaining what I have to do and that there's no reason to
Dec 18, 2008 Stardock Forums Trigeminal's Profile GoldElite72 For telling this person that posting a guide on how to crack DRM is inappropriate
Dec 17, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer Fire-Ice Getting us info for the beta release! And sticking up for me on the forums. Does that mean 2 karma? I wish!
Dec 16, 2008 Demigod Forums Camping Fire-Ice Answered my question! =)
Dec 13, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer Agressor1 Love to see updates :D
Dec 10, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer Arisal Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything.
Dec 07, 2008 Demigod Forums General Generals. Bardus Thanks for the helpful msg! :D
Dec 05, 2008 Stardock Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer siksikiisoi Up to date news
Dec 04, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer 7hyrael well done, thanks for the informations
Dec 04, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer Wahngrok Nice find of beta2 release date
Dec 04, 2008 Stardock Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer snidoom good information
Dec 04, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod BETA 2 Update Thread with comments from Mike Marr, lead designer ToxDrawace Thanks for the constant updates, it's really great!
Nov 19, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod: Beta 2 Preview Teseer For not sleeping enough.
Nov 17, 2008 Demigod Forums [gameplay/bug] No XP for buildings Col_Jessep thx for gameplay hint
Nov 16, 2008 Stardock Forums Beta Question jacknozwad correct answer ^^
Nov 07, 2008 Demigod Forums [Bug] Unclean Beast can get "stuck" after killing TB Wagnard I just love playing against you :)
Oct 12, 2008 Demigod Forums [Bug] Cannot Directly Change AI Character Melchiz Supportive post.
Oct 11, 2008 Demigod Forums Cancel Beta account and refund Sorceresss Returning the favour ... even though I take offense concerning what Trigeminal said about his own sister. ;p
Oct 01, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Turn based fantasy game mmalficia was helpful and not condensending to a total forum newb :>
Sep 16, 2008 Demigod Forums "Own a Demigod" Blog at IGN Korialstrazs Cause they are awesome!
Sep 16, 2008 Demigod Forums Beta Blog on IGN about # of heroes and skills Kitkun Fine.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time: