The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[gameplay/bug] No XP for buildings

By on November 16, 2008 12:51:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Killing defensive structures (with the Demigod) does not give experience.

Is this intentional, or a bug?

+5 Karma | 6 Replies
November 16, 2008 3:41:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would like to know that mehself!

November 16, 2008 6:19:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Seems intentional.  I complained about the same thing, but if you look in the files, you can see that that is how they assigned it.  Killing building gives no xp, but huge gold bonus.  I'm not sure what it is now, but with the original beta 1 the gold for a tower of light was 1000.

November 16, 2008 9:20:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like that idea - gold for buildings instead of xp.

November 17, 2008 7:45:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ah, this explains a lot, good to know! Seems a look in the luas wont hurt, thx Trigeminal!

November 18, 2008 12:21:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Col_Jessep,
Ah, this explains a lot, good to know! Seems a look in the luas wont hurt, thx Trigeminal!

Yes, I'm new to this lua thing, but boy are they useful.  We have really been able to get some sneak peaks from them and I hope they are instrumental in modding.  I want this game to be great and sell big.

November 18, 2008 12:28:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know that I'm trying to get as many people as possible to get this game. I've spent forever nagging the hell out of people at work to look into it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000110   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.