The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Colonel_Jessep currently has 46 karma from 46 submissions. View karma Colonel_Jessep has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 30, 2009 Demigod Forums N/A Delete Post Ma2the2WR Gave a detailed response
Nov 19, 2009 Demigod Forums The Supreme Commander vs. Frogboy ZehDon Perfectly done.
Nov 01, 2009 Demigod Forums An attempt to explain why the new Demigods take so long to develop morpheas768 well said
Oct 30, 2009 Demigod Forums ThemeGod _Golgoth_ Lol tin opener for Sila
Oct 28, 2009 Demigod Forums An attempt to explain why the new Demigods take so long to develop gkrit very good post
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums An attempt to explain why the new Demigods take so long to develop SyDaemon Excellent friendly post to explain the situation of things.
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums An attempt to explain why the new Demigods take so long to develop Esuzu Great thread
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums An attempt to explain why the new Demigods take so long to develop Orcasms Funny post...Why DG's are taking so long
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums An attempt to explain why the new Demigods take so long to develop Spooky__ good post :)
Oct 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Connection problems - grrrrr pacov thanks for helping out a new player!
Sep 12, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) tomoliop Some useful tips.
Aug 24, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Illuvios great guide :)
Aug 02, 2009 Demigod Forums Very interesting thesis about demigod backstories. pseudomelon I lost my soda. You now owe me a soda.
Jul 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Favor Points Frozen pacov For helping someone new to the community out! Good job!
Jul 15, 2009 Demigod Forums I WILL BAN YOU!!! [TAI]Elixir For referencing the ToU and showing another side of this post.
Jul 02, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) lynx_nz cool guide
Jul 01, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) TommySprat Your lolcatguide is awesome!
Jun 22, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Spooky yay for cute guide ;)
Jun 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Bringing Elemental style modding into Demigod LRokai funny picture
Jun 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Pantheon still broken electrolatino great response...
Jun 08, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Misfortune Not only a cute guide but a very good one too
Jun 08, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Davinaldo Great entertaining guide :D How can your karma not increase?! I trust no animals were hurt in the making of this production ^^
Jun 06, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) AnnihilatorX Best guide ever!
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) BahamutAvatars Nice guide.
May 30, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Driis15 Nice guide really funny too!
May 27, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) firegoesm0w the cute guide to demigod
May 27, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Sean0883 Good easy to read guide.
May 27, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Epiphenomenon Too cute!
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) OpticNerve Colonel_Jessep has a Karma!
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Doo Ende Just because
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) CitizenKane2 A very cheerful post with pics. I enjoyed it. :)
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) LORD-ORION +1 karma for making me want to hammer slam the hamster.
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) SyDaemon I love cute things.
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Rocky_Tooth Very welcoming to new people!
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Trigeminal This is the best!!! Epic Win!!!
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) IllegalDustbin Cuteness overload, made me vomit puppies all over my desk.
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) OrzInvasion None of these pictures have anything to do with Demigod. They *do* have something do with your karma score going up.
May 25, 2009 Demigod Forums The Cute Guide to Demigod (image heavy) Zygwen ODed on Cuteness.
May 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Pool purchasing of Citadel upgrades hoogamaphone good call
Apr 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Diary of a Demigod player dydx you're cute.
Apr 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Diary of a Demigod player brazzeh Awesomeness in a can.
Apr 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Diary of a Demigod player Silphius For your efforts to educate and uneducatable
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums More team based achievements and favor points. Swiftflame As a support demigod currently, I think this is a great idea +1 :)
Jan 15, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion] Make flags more interesting, ideas for visual and gameplay improvements Ke5trel nice, creative post
Jan 15, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion] Make flags more interesting, ideas for visual and gameplay improvements Trigeminal great ideas!!!
Jan 15, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion] Make flags more interesting, ideas for visual and gameplay improvements tesb reason in reply
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: