The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

N/A Delete Post

By on December 29, 2009 11:22:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
N/A I found the answer to my question.  This post can be deleted.
0 Karma | 2 Replies
December 30, 2009 4:26:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Favor points from achievements count even against the AI. The achievements don't work properly though. You can only get favor for achievments if you manage to get the achievement in one game. So you would have to kill 50 demigods in the first game with your chosen demigod to get the achievement! Easy enough to do if you plan it properly but you probably can't unlock all achievements.

The easiest way to get some favor points fast would probably be to play against your brother though.

I don't think AI games will be counted for stats, at least they shouldn't. The 2 games you got were probably glitches.

December 30, 2009 9:59:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Colonel_Jessep,

Thank you for your reply.  I wouldn't have made the post N/A if your response showed up.  I had checked it and even did a forced full refresh of the page and your reply didn't appear.  I apologize for editing the original post.  I appreciate your response.  I didn't want you to think I edited it because of your reply.  It didn't show up for some reason. 

Thank you,

Matt

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.