The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

scyldSCHEFING has given 13 karma through 13 submissions. View karma scyldSCHEFING has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Any official "post-mortem" on Elemental:WoM's development? Frogboy Thanks for posting a link to the post-mortem podcast.
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums Night before beta thoughts delijoe Yes, thank you!
Nov 03, 2009 Stardock Forums How to avoid issues and get playing immediatly after download TigerL0rd Thanks much, sir. ~scyldSCHEFING
May 02, 2009 Demigod Forums An Education of Simspeed. BulletMagnet Excellent! Just the formula "t = 1.26^n" and the explanation that "0 is the normal speed" was worth the karma, even though it still leaves open some questions I have :p Thanks a lot anyway! ~ scyldSCHEFING
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums Suggestions from My last 2-3 days of playing (Beyond connectivity issues) CKorth Good suggestions. Thanks for making the devs and other players aware of them!~sycld
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums The Importance of the Mint Upgrade Zygwen A little math goes a long way~scyldSCHEFING
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums The Importance of the Mint Upgrade chaosbrynn A little math goes a long way~scyldSCHEFING
Apr 18, 2009 Demigod Forums My review so far... (feedback for the Devs) Eternal_Silence Yes! Mostly good points.
Apr 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Weekend status Draginol Thanks for the status update
Jan 27, 2009 Demigod Forums Map idea - treetop battle Heavenfall Yes, great idea!
Jan 27, 2009 Demigod Forums Yet Another Generals Thread Random_Guy Great post.
Jan 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Can u say OVER-POWERED DarkZakurazz I completely agree!
Jan 23, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion] Gameplay Mechanic: General's Command Radius Evanescent Excellent idea.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.