The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

StAcK3D_ActR has given 34 karma through 34 submissions. View karma StAcK3D_ActR has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Oct 02, 2009 Demigod Forums XvX Vent Bal Games Going Up This Weekend - Play with pacov and use voice chat OMG_pacov thanks for the effort.
Sep 28, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigod Idea, Crocodile Dundee. Lukas_A_79 ROFL.
Sep 23, 2009 Demigod Forums My Observations Since Replays = Suggestions! Polynomial for the replays :)
Sep 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Comparisons Ptarth nice info
Sep 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Spot the mod Malard999 i love modders :D
Aug 11, 2009 Demigod Forums QoT Shield Spam CosMoe you owned him like i do in-game :)
Aug 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Next Patch Should = Epoch 3 OMG_pacov good post.
Jul 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Map Submission Thread HorseStrangler lmfao!
Jul 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Hidden commands gunblob useful info :D
Jul 21, 2009 Demigod Forums Why do Competitive games tend to have a very crappy community? -Ryanheart- nice one :P
Jul 13, 2009 Demigod Forums lost karma Auro5on1c sorry man.
Jul 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Premade scrimmages OMG_pacov being a great person to play against, and showing great sportsmanship :)
Jul 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Breaking Winner Keeps Winning JudeTepes great post. nice examples from other games.
Jul 10, 2009 Demigod Forums How to become a "pro" Aviyur haha, love it.
Jul 07, 2009 Demigod Forums New Map Idea: Clock Tower (with pics) TheScottishAlien just wanted to give you more karma for love ;). as if you arent a game developer yet!
Jun 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod's Long Tail? ZehDon we p00n i game together.
Jun 28, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME si1foo ROFL!!!
Jun 27, 2009 Demigod Forums What does Demigod do better than DotA? ViViDGear thanks heaps for the beta key man, sorry i gave this karma late.
Jun 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Sal's first net cafe experience Aviyur u made me LOL HARD.
Jun 16, 2009 Demigod Forums HUGE DESIGN FLAW: The loosing side has nothing to do! HorseStrangler very good post, agree!
Jun 10, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Bman's Godlike Team Panel bman654 because GPG should now implement mod support.
Jun 10, 2009 Demigod Forums More Feedback + Concerns transitive LOL!
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Talent calculator? demigoddb.com is gone UhelligGudn +1 for the site, best thing ever invented, and for being awesome to play with/against you.
May 27, 2009 Demigod Forums difficult regulus balancing issue ChromeWeasel he has a brain, realising how stupid a spell snipe is at the moment.
May 27, 2009 Demigod Forums [REL] Skills not working fix bman654 best fix it the game yet!
May 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Highly skilled player looking for group/clan Lieu- a good post on 'taking a loss'
May 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Happy Memorial Day Istari useful proxy info :D
May 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Please let us give negative karma (this one's for you, Chaosnaska) Frogboy thanks for getting rid of the pain in the ass of these forums
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums New Map Idea: Canyon (With Pics) TheScottishAlien always has cool map ideas
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums ITT: THIS IS WHAT THE MODS (who aren't asleep) WANT US TO BECOME! Protocept00 owning the biggest troll on these forums
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums ITT: THIS IS WHAT THE MODS (who aren't asleep) WANT US TO BECOME! Sinfulvoid for the lols at the expense of the biggest troll on these forums
May 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Ability Numbers that arn't listed OMG_Teseer very informative post
May 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Five Main Ways To Counter Venom Spit! DalzK very nice guide on UBs spit
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Striving for a better community than Dota. Levelheaded a constructive post
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.