The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

HorseStrangler has given 16 karma through 16 submissions. View karma HorseStrangler has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jan 27, 2010 Demigod Forums Where does the US's obsession with the free market come from? MagicwillNZ well said
Nov 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Really sick of waiting on pantheon games Spooky__ good stuff
Nov 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Fix for TorchBearer being unable to fire while moving -Sorian- thanks
Nov 08, 2009 Demigod Forums A way to simply improve those caster Demigod types so they scale better with UB and others. ZehDon thanks. getting sick of going in circles
Oct 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Overlay Updates Frogboy exactly the kind of thing I'm hoping for in the long run
Sep 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Armor vs. HP OMG_Epiphenomenon good catch on armor not affecting life steal
Sep 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod builds -Sorian- really appreciate the feedback
Aug 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Health care reform: The motives behind the opposing parties Ke5trel good post
Aug 15, 2009 Demigod Forums one thing to remember in 1.2 Wyatan clever point
Jul 31, 2009 Demigod Forums More than half of the custom games are premade teams waiting for noobs to stomp zxzxza good post, the absurdity of premades thinking they're doling out favors makes my head hurt
Jul 21, 2009 Demigod Forums FREAKING premades kryo right on!
Jul 21, 2009 Demigod Forums The biggest prodblem with Demigod and why people will quit (Please take note frogboy) Frogboy pretty much a perfect post
Jul 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Looking towards Epoch 3 OMG_Zalera Thanks, but don't worry about it. I've been wasting time on the forums for years and it doesn't bother me one bit, plus it's funny that my rank is about the same as his
Jul 08, 2009 Demigod Forums Flag locks InfiniteVengeance for pointing out absurdity
Jun 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Foul Grasp and Stun Immunity woppin nice to have someone in favor of conversation, if only si1foo could be given negative karma to boot
Jun 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Help me find an old post please! JagerJack helped me track down a post I couldn't find for several days
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.