The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

cwsault has given 22 karma through 22 submissions. View karma cwsault has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Apr 24, 2010 Demigod Forums DemigodDB Beta v1.2 UhelligGudn DGDB beta
Apr 23, 2010 Demigod Forums Revive DemigodDB? UhelligGudn DemigodDB of course!
Nov 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Fire tb still can not move and fire at the same time. -Sorian- initiative
Aug 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts Iytzchizck "I confided in my doctor, told him I was addicted to Demigod. He told me to get a life; I told him to stfu."
Aug 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Observation ZehDon post = win
Jul 17, 2009 Demigod Forums SleepyForest - Constant trolling but still not banned? Aroddo for being right
Jul 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod's Best Map: Prison ZehDon image lulz
Jul 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Tips! Aladdynsane The subtitle.
Jul 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Ability Numbers that arn't listed OMG_Teseer highly useful
Jul 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Swift Anklet is the best favor item. pseudomelon xD
Jul 09, 2009 Demigod Forums How to become a "pro" Aviyur lulz
Jul 08, 2009 Demigod Forums New Map Idea: Clock Tower (with pics) TheScottishAlien lollerclock
Jul 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Random choice doesn't allow doubles woca hahaha awesomeness
Jul 01, 2009 Demigod Forums A guide on how to read a game name in the main lobby maxxy funny xD
Jun 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Stat cheating... either its real or a bug -- SD please take a look OMG_pacov For acting mature in the face of the opposite.
Jun 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Stat cheating... either its real or a bug -- SD please take a look InfiniteVengeance excellent idea
Jun 29, 2009 Demigod Forums A short reality check Butterchin Sensible and objective
Jun 29, 2009 Demigod Forums PREMADES ARE CHEATING twifightDG xD karma reason needs 6chars
Jun 21, 2009 Demigod Forums How to lose games and Alienate Teammates Beejnr #3 xD
Jun 20, 2009 Demigod Forums multiplayer game speed. normal vs slow InfiniteVengeance People don't tend to understand that. xD
Jun 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Demigod: So what the hell happened? Frogboy I wish public companies told shareholders as much as Stardock tells customers.
Jun 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Do I just have a dirty mind, or... Agent of Kharma Hilarious.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000219   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.