The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do I just have a dirty mind, or...

By on March 4, 2009 6:30:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do I just have a dirty mind, or does the Advent starbase look like some kind of kinky sex toy?  I mean, it looks like a cross between a cock ring and a butt plug.  I mean, look at it.  It's got a hole in the center, and it's got this "horn" sticking out of it.  Looks like something you'd stick on yourself if you really wanted to show your girlfriend a good time, if you know what I mean.

Come to think of it, some of the names for Advent ships even seem sexual.  "Domina subjugator?"  Come on!  This can't be by accident.  I think the devs are messing with us.

So there are all these names for vasari ships (egg, etc).  The vasari starbase will probably end up being called anything from an onion to a turnip to an eggplant to a pineapple.  So what do you want to call the advent starbase?  Any ideas?

"Buttplug of doom?"

+31 Karma | 331 Replies
March 4, 2009 7:21:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

what would the tec star base be us......oh god thats just wrong you know SHAME ON YOU. Gah now I can never look at it the same THANKS ALOT

March 4, 2009 7:27:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Edit: never mind, a bad joke. On topic:

March 4, 2009 8:31:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No comment...

March 4, 2009 9:04:44 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wow, somebody isn't gettin' any action....

March 4, 2009 9:06:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The enema is restless.

March 4, 2009 12:33:06 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh god that one is bad Annatar!

March 4, 2009 12:34:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It goes with the theme!

March 4, 2009 12:38:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The enema is restless.

*Fires up a translator* LMAO!!

Well, like the Radiance says: Payback is a B****

March 4, 2009 12:50:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

In truth, the actual line is "The anima is restless", but it sounds so close that there have been more than a few "wtf?" threads about it not long after launch.

March 4, 2009 12:51:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

LOL This just cracks me up. Annatar's reply was the cherry on top.

March 4, 2009 12:53:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
In truth, the actual line is "The anima is restless", but it sounds so close that there have been more than a few "wtf?" threads about it not long after launch.

When my wife first heard it while I was playing, she had a huge "WTF?" moment. She came bursting into the room yelling "What they HELL are you watching that has women giving enemas you PERVERT??!!??

And I know all I did was sit there and stare......like a deer in headlights.

March 4, 2009 1:03:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

When my wife first heard it while I was playing, she had a huge "WTF?" moment. She came bursting into the room yelling "What they HELL are you watching that has women giving enemas you PERVERT??!!??

Obviously, hot ship on ship pr0n?

March 4, 2009 1:42:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'll be the Akkan Battlecruiser in your Transcesia tonight. Just you and me (and ten thousand bystanders in the windows).

March 4, 2009 1:54:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Don't be shy to peel back some of that armor plating!

March 4, 2009 2:16:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

First responce to topic: ...... !!!!

You know we been round this game too much when we are sexualizing ships. May I suggest we stop the galactic conquest enough to get some fresh air and a stiff drink? Maybe dare I say leave your house and talk to to the opposite sex. Hell, take a cold shower at least.

Quoting Annatar11,
Don't be shy to peel back some of that armor plating!

I will just wait till the Marza, "Brings out the big gun."

March 4, 2009 2:22:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

and a stiff drink

Did you do that on purpose?

March 4, 2009 2:30:13 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Rule 34, everyone.... Rule 34.

March 4, 2009 2:30:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's not like anyone could shoot off like that accidentally, Annatar!

March 4, 2009 2:37:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Ron Lugge,
It's not like anyone could shoot off like that accidentally, Annatar!

I dunno, I hear eets does that all the time. Causing a big problem with.. well..

March 4, 2009 2:37:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,

and a stiff drink

Did you do that on purpose?

...Maybe.

March 4, 2009 2:39:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Maybe dare I say leave your house and talk to to the opposite sex.

Lol...too bad none of them are home, all at college. All my college girl friends don't live nearby Shame, soo many, and none live close lol, except my ex, but she doesn't count, she's a whore.

Anyway...

March 4, 2009 2:39:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And here was i thinking this thread couldn't get much dirtier...

(as an answer to Ron Lugge's post)

March 4, 2009 2:41:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

does the Advent starbase look like some kind of kinky sex toy?

Or the scout.... purge vessel.... constructor....

March 4, 2009 2:44:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, i've understood that there aren't many men amongst the Unity

March 4, 2009 2:48:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Phalnax811,

Maybe dare I say leave your house and talk to to the opposite sex.

Lol...too bad none of them are home, all at college. All my college girl friends don't live nearby Shame, soo many, and none live close lol...

Can someone say ROAD TRIP!?!?!?!?!

Quoting Phalnax811,

...except my ex, but she doesn't count, she's a whore.

Anyway...

So your Ex is a whore too? Hmmmmm....here I thought I was crazy.  

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.