The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

woppin currently has 15 karma from 15 submissions. View karma woppin has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Games with Style KellenDunk YAY Lost Vikings!
Jul 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Balance suggestions for next patch wanted Sevenix Exactly my point
Jul 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Noob questions Absoleus clearly explained some game rules
Jul 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Why not doubles? csebal +1 for taking the time to actually write something meaningful in an otherwise pointless thread. Too bad i can't agree with it :P
Jul 08, 2009 Demigod Forums A comment on a 1.1 feature ZehDon For posting what I would have posted if I had of posted before you posted what you posted.
Jun 30, 2009 Demigod Forums The Warscore Spooky thx for that :)
Jun 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Foul Grasp and Stun Immunity Obscenitor nice to have someone in favor of conversation, if only si1foo could be given negative karma to boot
Jun 26, 2009 Demigod Forums [Suggestion] All Favor Custom Game Option Zechnophobe Like... DUH, how did we not have this in the game already?
Jun 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Favor reset is totally ruined this evening. paberu well said
Jun 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Flag-Locking: Don't waste your money KTV nice post
Jun 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Flag-Locking: Don't waste your money Tortheldrin good points about cataract map asymmetry
Jun 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Flag-Locking: Don't waste your money lukkas_ROCKUS Insightful!
Jun 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Flag-Locking: Don't waste your money Milskidasith Great post
May 26, 2009 Demigod Forums When -NOT- to take Heart of Life DarkW01f good advice
May 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Biggest Imba's That Need Balancing dydx correct
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.