The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SERIOUS +Minion Health Items BUG (STILL NOT FIXED IN 1.2)

By on August 21, 2009 7:43:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When buying +Minion Health Items (Hauberk of Life, etc.) and using any General but Erebus, your minions have their original health when summoned and not the boosted health.

Erebus has this problem only without skilling Improved Conversion Aura. After he skills this he has full boosted health minions when summoned. Other skills like Entourage or higher Raise Dead Ward or higher Summoning Yetis or Shamblers do not help!

Quite a disadvantage for the other Generals and hardly intended, hm?

Edit: It's even worse.

+25 Karma | 131 Replies
November 24, 2009 8:11:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

huzzah bump because I cannnnn

November 25, 2009 3:45:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Okay. I need some volunteers. I went through and made all of the necessary changes to fix this. I believe I did everything to make it work correctly, but if people could verify it, that would be great. Once we get everything verified we then need to bug SD into getting sorian to impliment this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wgzz5lzdzmj/Minions Summon with Full Health.zip

Notes:

This fixes the unique minions Shamblers, Yetis, Spirits, Ball Lightnings, and Vampires.

This also fixes idols summons.

The idols summons were all fixed by editing the SummonMinions function in GeneralItems. All idols call this function and so only a single change was necessary.

Unique summons were more problematic because they directly call CreateUnitHPR. I had to add the heal line to each demigod individually.

I went with SetHealth instead of AdjustHealth because SetHealth uses fewer calculations. I don't think that this would interfere with anything.

In closing, if people could test this and confirm that it works for them too, that would be great. After that we should be good to go.

November 25, 2009 3:39:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Whoa Ptarth outstanding work!

Good Job!

I will test it as soon as i have the time to do so. I already downloaded it.

November 25, 2009 4:43:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your mod works great on all generals Ptarth!

I suggest you upload it in a separate thread, in Demigod Modding.

People are gonna love this!

Again, Good Job!

November 25, 2009 6:00:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm guessing that people won't even notice this. You can see how many people have voiced their concerns in this thread. I'll add it to Kryo's stickied thread, but I'm not sure anyone is checking it anymore. I know that it still hasn't been updated for 1.2.

November 26, 2009 3:54:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am a QoT player (no shamblers though heh) I will volunteer.

I will be on later tonight to help.

edit: Testing should be completed for Monday.

November 30, 2009 3:53:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 2, 2009 1:29:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 6, 2009 7:07:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 6, 2009 7:12:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 7, 2009 6:57:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump!

December 9, 2009 12:46:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump.  This is not something I'm good enough to notice, but if true, is rather upsetting.  I like shamblers. 

December 25, 2009 7:35:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

fail bump!

December 26, 2009 6:50:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump. and here is some more that has been known for quite a while.

• Ping times periodically spike in-game (despite sufficient upload bandwidth). (Link)
  • Torch Bearer does not auto-attack while moving when in Fire mode. (LUA Fix)
  • Rollover Data Error on flag tooltip while being captured behind fog of war. (Link)
  • Multi-game achievements fail to record progress properly. (Link)
  • Queen of Thorns changes targets without being told while auto-attacking. (Link)
  • Match ending while dead results in "wind" effect persisting until game is closed. (Link)
  • Shamblers do not move into correct melee range when ordered to attack towers. (Link)
  • Demigods do not resume auto-attack immediately or change targets after using an ability. (Link)
  • Activating instant-cast items changes standing move order to attack-move (Link)
  • Game result stats include players who joined and left lobby before match start. (Link)
  • Erebus can commit suicide by drinking own Poison Blood potion. (Link)
  • /noAI switch does not prevent AI matchups.
  • Pathing issues on Prison (example video) (Link)
  • Demigods fail to turn to face target when using Sludge Slinger. (Link)
  • Overlay friend chat buttons constantly reappear.
  • Minions spawn with incorrectly low health when using both Sigil and Hauberk buff items. (Link)
  • Controlling all flags causes desync? (Link)
  • Current HP/MP decrease when dropping buff items (Link) (LUA Fix)
  • UB Plague debuff prevents Post Mortem effect (Link)
  • Assorted replay playback issues (Link)
  • December 29, 2009 4:40:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 30, 2009 2:12:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 30, 2009 10:53:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

December 31, 2009 4:09:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what are all these bumps for?

December 31, 2009 5:00:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

so that it'll get fixed maybe? We aren't really kept up-to-date about what bugs will and won't be fixed in the next patch. If Frogboy locks this from pure annoyance I know that I did my job: get the damn bug fixed (I think?)

It's not like we get a post-count bonus or something like other forums.

December 31, 2009 5:12:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If that is your goal, then I dont think it is working.

Nobody from SD is even bothering to post here.

Sorry to be so negative but....thats what i see.

December 31, 2009 7:47:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll take over the guard Hedgie.

Bump.

January 4, 2010 1:44:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

January 4, 2010 1:48:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

January 4, 2010 2:38:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I want to add something: Bump

January 5, 2010 8:37:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

have you tried to go the "official" way by writing to the support? thats what frogboy recommended in another thread because he gets too many mails and i think there are too many forums he gotta watch. aint there an inofficial list of bugs? so we could send the link to that list to the support (perhaps each of us once or twice). perhaps then they wont ignore it though i dont think that they ignore us at all, they just dont post here.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.