The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

THE HALL OF SHAME

By on May 20, 2009 11:16:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you find someone in game behaving utterly horrible, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here.

+912 Karma | 1164 Replies
May 22, 2009 5:10:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That pic seems a bit old though isn't it? I saw Frogboys Profile pic and it looks like he lost some weight since that one you guys found.

And thats ment as a compliment.

May 22, 2009 5:12:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just couldn't resist. Click me This teammate loses every battle, it doesn't matter if it is against casual gamers or hardcore starcraft gamers with a super good mouse and a monster machine.. 

May 22, 2009 5:18:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Shadow1412,
Just couldn't resist. Click me This teammate loses every battle, it doesn't matter if it is against casual gamers or hardcore starcraft gamers with a super good mouse and a monster machine.. 

ROFL!!! Oh man that's genius. lmao

May 22, 2009 9:02:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry Brad, I had to.

May 22, 2009 9:09:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

EPIC

May 22, 2009 9:12:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This thread brings a new meaning to hijacked.

May 22, 2009 9:24:06 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

May 22, 2009 9:51:24 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

May 22, 2009 10:25:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nat (???????????????????????????????????????)

May 23, 2009 12:04:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is there something I'm NOT getting with the NatKingCole one?...

lol Brad show make postcards out of these pics. lol

Good work guys. These are awesome. lol

May 23, 2009 12:14:16 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Nat for NAT server

May 23, 2009 12:39:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Big Bad Rook

I have had nothing but trouble with this guy

May 23, 2009 12:54:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL

sorry bout that, drank to much

May 23, 2009 12:58:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Alas my editing skills are no where near the levels seen in here...but you get the point.

White and Froggy!!!

May 23, 2009 1:04:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This thread is hilarious. I especially like the 'ain't affraid of no ghosts' pic. It makes him look like Jack Benny with a proton pack.

May 23, 2009 1:35:26 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

May 23, 2009 2:10:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Epic win!

May 23, 2009 2:48:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

=/

May 23, 2009 8:27:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

HAHAHAH man you guys are hilarious!

I can just picture Brad laughing his ass off at this thread. Totally not what he intended I'll bet. lol

May 23, 2009 11:30:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

he def. wants a ban!

May 23, 2009 11:40:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

This post is in poor taste especially coming from the head master himself. I'm not surprised especially since he basically told anyone that disagrees with him to screw off in the recent ban thread (more have been banned) he locked. Guess he's happy with his fan boys boosting his ego and eating this thread up. Maybe if the game worked all the time then they would not be hanging out in the cheerleading section.

May 23, 2009 11:47:47 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I haven't seen him banning people for disagreeing with him, I've seen him ban them for being over-the-top obnoxious in thier efforts to deride Stardock, Frogboy, the rest of the playerbase and the game itself.

I've also seen him personally address individuals with game issues and attempt to identy and solve thier game problems 1 on 1 at 3am after a week of 16 hour days.

But yea, whatever.

May 23, 2009 11:56:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting tar_ock,
This post is in poor taste especially coming from the head master himself. I'm not surprised especially since he basically told anyone that disagrees with him to screw off in the recent ban thread (more have been banned) he locked. Guess he's happy with his fan boys boosting his ego and eating this thread up. Maybe if the game worked all the time then they would not be hanging out in the cheerleading section.

You need to stop making new accounts.

May 23, 2009 1:32:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Actually we've banned one person and a dozen of that same person using different accounts. Get a life.

May 23, 2009 1:52:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Now to make this thread more wholesome and remove the need for eye bleach. I give you Snow White...

I considered putting Frogboy's face on her but I could not bring myself to do it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.