The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

THE HALL OF SHAME

By on May 20, 2009 11:16:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you find someone in game behaving utterly horrible, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here.

+912 Karma | 1164 Replies
May 21, 2009 4:25:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting SyDaemon,

Fixed.

Outstanding - Karma given!

May 21, 2009 4:41:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the karma was so mean to mee it  is op  

lol

May 21, 2009 4:49:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting kerzain,
I play with one person that berates me CONSTANTLY during the game. I kill them, they bitch me out. They kill me, they rub it in. I knock down a tower and I don't get sex for a week... I would post a pic of these shenannigans but my wife is a private person.

AHAHAHAHA!! Oh man.. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. lmao!!

May 21, 2009 4:56:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 21, 2009 5:16:25 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

wow... for some reason i dont think this is how this forum was quite intended to be used.

Honestly all you guys can post up there is brad? and posts of posts of brad? - I mean Come on, Lets get some real stuff up here (what it is supposed to be used for) -

May 21, 2009 5:18:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting StAcK3D_ActR,

I dont understand this.

If you find someone in game behaving utterly horrible, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here.
shock0311 did something horrible. putting a picture of the CEO in the HALL OF SHAME thread.

whatever

I think Mr. Wardell's intention with this thread was two fold.

#1 to have a laugh at the responses because he doesn't believe the internet is serious business

#2 creating a betting pool on how long it would take a member to post his picture. Whomever won the pool I need my 20% cut. No need to worry about payment methods either I live fairly close to the offices

May 21, 2009 5:34:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting HadesLegion,
wow... for some reason i dont think this is how this forum was quite intended to be used.

Honestly all you guys can post up there is brad? and posts of posts of brad? - I mean Come on, Lets get some real stuff up here (what it is supposed to be used for) -

u first, and this is the perfect use of the thread

May 21, 2009 5:45:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yea this thread is becoming epic. The OP standing alone is fail.

May 21, 2009 9:28:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Because this guy should be ashamed of himself for thinking I didn't actually understand this.

fine. i was just trying to be helpful.

May 21, 2009 10:12:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 21, 2009 10:13:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting StAcK3D_ActR,

i was just trying to be helpful.

I DONT CARE!!! NOW YOU SUFFER HUMILIATION!!!

May 21, 2009 10:15:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/276/dontexplain.png

explaining jokes is bad and wrong

May 21, 2009 11:05:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Chaoticon,
Reduced 81%Original 495 x 541

I shall 1-Up you sir.

Oak Wardell.

May 21, 2009 11:12:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for that. Mine was supposed to be funny, but now he scares me. Look at that badass grin while hes wearing that suit, maybe HE is Oak?

May 21, 2009 11:15:15 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

You're going to need to sticky this and moderate it heavily for it to serve its intended purpose.

I think this is a joke. Please tell me this is a joke.

May 21, 2009 11:17:34 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Chaoticon,
Look at that badass grin while hes wearing that suit, maybe HE is Oak?

He may be the RL Oak. It looks like he is wearing half of Stardock's Servers/Networking equipment as armor... no wonder the multiplayer is so laggy.

May 21, 2009 11:28:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow never have I seen so much fanboy love for a CEO.  This is an odd place to be.

You have seen nothing yet!  Some of us are ready to die (virtual deaths of course...hehe) for the man!  

May 21, 2009 11:31:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting DantesFire,
Wow never have I seen so much fanboy love for a CEO.  This is an odd place to be.

I found that both ironic and amusing from my point of view. Kudos to you sir  

May 21, 2009 11:31:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DantesFire,

It's 'cause the guy sticks his neck out day after day in this den of iniquity and whiners, yet still tries to make a better product for those of us who appreciate it AND for those out there who do not appreciate it and would rather whine and armchair general every single thing he does.

It's called leadership, folks.  It's rarely popular, and it's a damn burden for those that wear its mantle.  Most of those that benefit from it don't give a hoot.  But it's necessary.

Keep up the fire, Brad.

May 22, 2009 12:26:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I believe this thread's title is adequetly ironic compared to it's content to call it a success.

May 22, 2009 12:33:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I haven't really come across too many situations that would warrant a complete and total ban thus far. If I see anything that should be reported I'll bring it right back here for all to see.

And wow. This is officially an Epic thread.

May 22, 2009 1:11:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DantesFire,

Well, the community respects him simply for the fact that he's more then willing to interact with the community, and actually engage with them as real people who just want to have a fun time, and not as consumers. It's a wonderful little thing called 'humanity.'

May 22, 2009 4:08:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Now this thread is epic.

May 22, 2009 4:40:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hahaha! That's sweet man!

May 22, 2009 5:04:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.