The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

THE HALL OF SHAME

By on May 20, 2009 11:16:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you find someone in game behaving utterly horrible, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here.

+892 Karma | 1164 Replies
May 24, 2009 7:42:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL..thats great!

NINJA WIZARDS FTW!!!!

May 24, 2009 11:31:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol I saw that one awhile ago MishYu but still funny.

Guys someone posting ONE F-Bomb out of anger and at a DG or something they did wrong or something of that sort isn't the type of thing I think Frogboy is looking for.

The one where the guy is saying F U and Your P--- is small! And stuff is more the stuff I think hes looking for. People swear online. Its ingrained on here. It bothers me but I don't let it bother me if they are just angry and venting and not venting on anyone specifically.

May 25, 2009 12:07:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,
lol good one missyu    very good one

thank you.

May 25, 2009 3:30:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

k cant get image to work

so playing a custom game with randoms, my team is loseing for the most part of the game due to rook feeding, we manage to come back and win it by outplaying them an cit upgrades. at the end of the game one of the guys says "not much we can do vs voipers" im like voipers? seriously i mean cmon now if we were voipers id think we woulda done alot better lol. anyway heres my entry to the hall of shame.

May 25, 2009 3:35:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 25, 2009 4:24:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Here's a fun conversation. A guy named MarkyX is flipping out because he says he can't login after updating:

May 25, 2009 7:30:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL....looks like a regualer noob forum poster.

May 25, 2009 7:37:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Warning Profanity to follow:

Does Demigod keep chat logs? I had this guy on my team who was just an asshole.

He starts up (the first 2 min of the game) complaining about how our matchup is terrible (double regulus vs ub and tb). He proceedes immediatly to complain about how reg levels too slow (even tho we were high level than they were, we were both L2 when the other teams UB was L2 and TB was just L1)

He would insist I get certain skills and he would yell at me for not doing so. He would moan and groan when he gets killed because I didn't get certain skills?

We were playing Domination and he also was yelling at me for capturing flags, something along the lines of "Quit Hidding behind the flags, man up and fight them".

When I get killed he yell at me (even tho he had DOUBLE my deaths). He said something like "I told you to get maim and boots of speed, you have neither, that unclean beast is just gonna keep breaking his dick against your ass"

When were were a little behind (the other team was about 1500 points ahead of us, we were like 5000 and they were around 6500) my teammate proceeded to call me "A little asain cunt" and then quit.

I personally find this is NOT the kind of guy I would want in our demigod community. A person with no sense of teamwork and respect. Plus he was a complete dumbass who kept pointblank sniping (I said nothing because it would just provoke more idiocity from him)

His name is zeqery. The match was a Dominate match on crucible, but for some reason it was not recorded by the system (one less loss for me!)

May 25, 2009 7:54:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Your match might not record until Midnight.

May 25, 2009 7:59:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting themadmanazn,
"I told you to get maim and boots of speed, you have neither, that unclean beast is just gonna keep breaking his dick against your ass"

As immature as this is... I lol'd.

June 4, 2009 8:58:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I had a really bad experience with a player the last couple of days.  This individual would crow and insult us every time he got a kill.  I really only got one screenshot since the only way I could figure out how to take one was to print screen and paste it into a photo viewer.  The worst part of it is that my partner in this match had only played 2 games before this one.  The individual in question continued to go on about how pro (s)he was and how everyone else should give up on life.  Granted I got a little hot near the end myself, but sometimes you just do.  This was the second time I've played against this player and both times were about the same.

Anyhow, screenshot:

Bad Manners

June 4, 2009 11:33:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting slurple,

Now this thread is epic.

Bump because its the best pic in this thread

June 4, 2009 11:38:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting themadmanazn,
Warning Profanity to follow:

Does Demigod keep chat logs? I had this guy on my team who was just an asshole.

He starts up (the first 2 min of the game) complaining about how our matchup is terrible (double regulus vs ub and tb). He proceedes immediatly to complain about how reg levels too slow (even tho we were high level than they were, we were both L2 when the other teams UB was L2 and TB was just L1)

He would insist I get certain skills and he would yell at me for not doing so. He would moan and groan when he gets killed because I didn't get certain skills?

We were playing Domination and he also was yelling at me for capturing flags, something along the lines of "Quit Hidding behind the flags, man up and fight them".

When I get killed he yell at me (even tho he had DOUBLE my deaths). He said something like "I told you to get maim and boots of speed, you have neither, that unclean beast is just gonna keep breaking his dick against your ass"

When were were a little behind (the other team was about 1500 points ahead of us, we were like 5000 and they were around 6500) my teammate proceeded to call me "A little asain cunt" and then quit.

I personally find this is NOT the kind of guy I would want in our demigod community. A person with no sense of teamwork and respect. Plus he was a complete dumbass who kept pointblank sniping (I said nothing because it would just provoke more idiocity from him)

His name is zeqery. The match was a Dominate match on crucible, but for some reason it was not recorded by the system (one less loss for me!)

I have to agree. I played a game with this player, and he spent half the game being generally abusive to me in the ally and to all chats.

June 5, 2009 12:02:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm surprised I'm not mentioned here yet.

June 5, 2009 12:12:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

TheGuildfordStrangler.

I've never played a game with him, but he seems to feel left out

Just kidding man.

June 5, 2009 1:52:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hehe if you get teamed up with him, tell him that capture lock sucks and he should stop tell you his noob tactics... i guess that gives a funny chatlog  

In a game yesterday, a Reg was crying and became a little angry about running in my spikewave while he tried to kite me with 250 hp.... lol

June 5, 2009 1:58:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Opawan,
Hehe if you get teamed up with him, tell him that capture lock sucks and he should stop tell you his noob tactics... i guess that gives a funny chatlog  

I will find you, and I will strangle you.

Second Advent, I love you. Your personal insults, your spiteful gameplay, your hypocritical comments, and your greedy gold hoarding. All of it. I love it.

June 6, 2009 9:08:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This guy went on about n****** all game.  Screenshot:

June 12, 2009 6:15:04 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Has Demigod no place where screenshots are stored?

I pressed print button and tried to paste it in paint but did't worked.

Was insulted heavy by Poxabi4

He said my mom will die and that several times because he was loosing.

That is imho very bad language and not acceptable.

But sadly I have no screenshots of it...

It was this match

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/606406/player/11645/

and I also have the replay stored (but i couldn't see chat there too)

Is there any way how this insulting person can get what he deserves? I mean calling me an asshole etc. is one thing but wishing my mothers death would cause anyone facial injury in real life

June 12, 2009 7:09:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaoticon,
Thanks for that. Mine was supposed to be funny, but now he scares me. Look at that badass grin while hes wearing that suit, maybe HE is Oak?

That would make sense, just look at the body!

June 12, 2009 7:49:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Guise, using this thread for the purpose outlined in the title is epic fail. Let's have more photoshopping.

June 12, 2009 8:43:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Tukulis,
I had a really bad experience with a player the last couple of days.  This individual would crow and insult us every time he got a kill.  I really only got one screenshot since the only way I could figure out how to take one was to print screen and paste it into a photo viewer.  The worst part of it is that my partner in this match had only played 2 games before this one.  The individual in question continued to go on about how pro (s)he was and how everyone else should give up on life.  Granted I got a little hot near the end myself, but sometimes you just do.  This was the second time I've played against this player and both times were about the same.

Anyhow, screenshot:

Reduced 53%Original 1024 x 819

I've played against him before, believe it or not he was far more abusive when he lost  

June 12, 2009 4:39:33 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting HateForest,

Quoting themadmanazn, reply 8"I told you to get maim and boots of speed, you have neither, that unclean beast is just gonna keep breaking his dick against your ass"

Why is this guy in the hall of shame? He should be rewarded for making the most hilarious comment in Demigod . I can't stop cracking up to that DD

June 17, 2009 5:39:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

he was flaming his team mate the entire game, who wasnt that bad either.

June 17, 2009 10:02:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll be honest in that I haven't played online for a couple weeks now after hosting a newbie game and a couple newbies kept crying about how bad they were even though I was trying to give them advice and then they rage quitted.  It's a newbie game for crying out loud, try to learn!   I've just been playing single player ever since.  This whole thread and my recent experiences remind me why I don't play multiplayer games anymore.  Too many 12 year old mad because they got picked last on the playground.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.