The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ITT: We discuss how UP erebus is now.

By on May 16, 2009 12:27:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Chaosnaska

Join Date 04/2009
+25

The nerf was overdone.

Locked Post 93 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 16, 2009 12:30:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also, it is VERY clear that there is a vocal minority of players who sololy play Forces of Light.

Since Frogboy plays Forces of Light, I highly doubt anything will be fixed.  QoT is underpowered, Erebus got nerfed, and there are QQs about UB that, going by the past, will result in a nerf.

So, regulous isn't overpowered in the least, oak isn't a bit overdone, and the Rook's towers are perfectly balanced /sarcasim.

May 16, 2009 12:40:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

stfu.

May 16, 2009 12:45:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting WickedBear,
stfu.

thanks for contributing.

May 16, 2009 12:50:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

stfu

May 16, 2009 12:52:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaosnaska,
Also, it is VERY clear that there is a vocal minority of players who sololy play Forces of Light.

Since Frogboy plays Forces of Light, I highly doubt anything will be fixed.  QoT is underpowered, Erebus got nerfed, and there are QQs about UB that, going by the past, will result in a nerf.

So, regulous isn't overpowered in the least, oak isn't a bit overdone, and the Rook's towers are perfectly balanced /sarcasim.

Why so biased towards darkness?

May 16, 2009 12:57:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

stfu. 

edit:

desu

desu

desu

desu

desu

desu

desu

desu

May 16, 2009 1:09:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't think they needed to touch the mana cost. Bring the mana back to what it was pre-nerf then i think it balances out fine.

May 16, 2009 1:27:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Like I said, a VERY vocal light side.

May 16, 2009 1:37:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

funny because I play dark side, in fact I played a patheon game with you against two ais. You completly forgot me. You were the beast I was the Torch Bearer.

/crys

And I thought we made a real connection!

May 16, 2009 1:45:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[sarcasm]very good argument chaosnaska.

i like the bit where you were objective; and the part where because erebus is on the dark side that he is UP. they should consider buffing him by moving him to the light side as we all know EVERY balance argument raised is straight from pantheon because there are no other game modes such as custom or skirmish games that allow other DGs to battle. 

I think you may also be on to something where when frogboy works on the connectivity and netcode of the game he also blackmails GPG to prevent any nerfs to the light side because he likes them more for the reasons you stated above. [/sarcasm]

have you considered that you think he is UP now because he was nerfed? did you ever think that the nerf was going to be un-noticeable and you would continue playing the same way. 

or is it that you're upset that you can't spam "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" in chat while continuously swarm -> bite -> stun -> bite -> chase -> bite -> kill -> swarm only ever getting worried and swarming away if heaven forbid the enemy used teamwork forcing you to retreat?

in terms of the bite nerf, are there any other spells in the game that apply, a heal to you, damage, armour debuff, speed debuff?

if the spell completely ruins erebus i am sure the developers will leave him broken as they have no interest in fixing their game.  are you not aware they can rebuff him, its sorta like the debuff you are whining (like a small child) about however he gets better.

May 16, 2009 2:29:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ROFL Chaosnaska you are retarded. What happened to your "ADAPT AND CONQUER OMFG YOU NOOBS" bullshit, eh? Haven't been able to adapt yet? So much fail.

Edit: Oh and, stfu.

May 16, 2009 2:32:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaosnaska,

May 16, 2009 2:36:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

stfu

I like to roll with the crowd

btw: bawksie ^^ 

May 16, 2009 3:12:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just owned in a 4v4 with Erebus.  I even used nerfed Bite.  8-1 record.

Proof: http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/game/424010/player/34211/

Therefore Erebus is completely balanced.

May 16, 2009 3:15:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

IMO Erebus is still a bit OP.

You obviously cant use him right if you think he is UP. Been using him for a long time and it feels like nothing has changed except his spike damage has been slightly reduced...

May 16, 2009 3:20:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Protocept00,

Quoting Chaosnaska, reply 1Also, it is VERY clear that there is a vocal minority of players who sololy play Forces of Light.

Haha, that's not even clever. I used that against you.  At least be creative.

May 16, 2009 3:21:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd argue that Oak is OP, but I don't think that would get the wild support bite has. Oak is a harder character to use, but he's some fantastic when he does it right.

May 16, 2009 3:21:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS!!!

May 16, 2009 4:00:51 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

His DG got nerfed so the n00b got pwned.

Advice from a 'pro': adapt, quit QQ and stfu...

May 16, 2009 4:43:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd argue that Oak is OP, but I don't think that would get the wild support bite has. Oak is a harder character to use, but he's some fantastic when he does it right.

Totally agree; Oak is a fantastic character, and probably the only general whose minions are anywhere near strong enough.

Like most generals, I think Erebus needs some buffs to his minions, maybe a buff to mist form, and otherwise he's fine.  Bite's still his ace in the hole, it's just not as strong as it used to be.  He's still by far the most mobile demigod and very deadly.

May 16, 2009 5:46:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Erebus is still doing just fine.

May 16, 2009 5:51:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I always play Erebus without bite anways...

May 16, 2009 6:12:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

From the organised games we've done, Erebus is still a threat, but not a solo powerhouse killing machine anymore. It feels much more balanced than before. Our Erebus players are actually quite happy with the change and don't feel anything has to be nerfed more or unnerfed. concerning Bite.

They do say however that mana regen should be halted while in Mist form.

May 16, 2009 6:26:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting TheBigOne,
I always play Erebus without bite anways...

I take it you lose very often.

May 16, 2009 7:23:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I take it you lose very often.

Its called sarcasm

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time: