The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ITT: We discuss how UP erebus is now.

By on May 16, 2009 12:27:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The nerf was overdone.

+25 Karma | 93 Replies
May 17, 2009 10:56:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ass128,
there are 9 other demigods to play with give them a go and get over the vampire already.

You mean 7, right?

May 17, 2009 12:21:10 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Played Erebus post patch. Still did very well with him.  He's a bit harder to use now. Especially early game cause of the mana factor but he's a lot more in line now than before and he can't just walk in and expect to win everytime like before.  But still a very easy demigod to play.  His skills work so well together.

May 17, 2009 2:34:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can REALLY tell that these newcomers to my thread have actually read it...

May 17, 2009 2:58:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I thought this was the demigod forums, not 4chan.

May 17, 2009 3:23:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^ kind sir have u ever forumed before?

May 18, 2009 11:31:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The WoW forums and /b/ are not the gold standard by which forumers should aspire.

May 18, 2009 1:35:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaosnaska,

Quoting Azrailx, reply 16no u totally shat on him, if he talks hes admiting his faliure

Yea i know, but it'd be awesome if he actually tried to fight me back. Win woulda ensued.

Is your motive really as sad as coming to forums and argue and fight with your epeen?

May 18, 2009 1:41:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The WoW forums and /b/ are not the gold standard by which forumers should aspire.

You know, you're right.  We should be better than this.

May 18, 2009 1:42:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It doesn't seem to have hurt Erebus too bad, but his early game is alittle less stronger because of it. Once you get a good helmet or two and get bite to rank 2-3, it becomes viable again, but the rank 1 bite really aint phasing much of anyone anymore, even at level 1.

He is still fine mid game, just curbed a pinch of his spike dps.

May 18, 2009 4:03:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting TheBigOne,

Quoting Azrailx,
reply 11

Member No.3,138,570
Karma+6

qot's main effective build revolves around bramble which by late game is useless

not to mention the fact that her uproot, a structure only killer, is worse than spit and other structue killing abilites ( and no spit does not need a nerf)

but yes i can dismiss discussion too by acting like everyone around me is too sad and pathetic to deal with (see top of post!!!)

yah bramble is useless in late game , right of course... then heal is useless to or what?

Seriously , everyone of you sign up for the ESL 3vs3 ladder starting on monday to prove your point :

http://www.esl.eu/eu/demigod/3on3/ladder/ 

I'll play QoT.

I'll play QoT too and if you buff her I feel sorry for all players she is far from UP

May 18, 2009 4:32:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thats fine with me, makes u easier to deal with

as to the other poster:

if u actually read the orginal post u would understand the waranted posts

May 18, 2009 6:07:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting TheGuildfordStrangler,
I'd argue that Oak is OP, but I don't think that would get the wild support bite has. Oak is a harder character to use, but he's some fantastic when he does it right.

The main reason people don't cry nerf on Oak is its alot harder to make him the unstoppable titan he is.  Alot of practice and perfect timing has to go into making Oak his best.  I'm an Oak player mainly and I agree played correctly he is devistating and could use some minor adjustment, though I hope they never do .  Like his shield shouldn't allow for battle HoLing.  Reduce the run speed buff on last stand so he can't just kill anyone who kills him.

May 18, 2009 6:52:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

First:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Second: 

stfu

Third:

Before, all people who played erebus to get the "lulz" of melting face were saying learn2play/adapt (and you chaos too).

Now you guise are QQing.

Oh, also, ITT:/b/

May 18, 2009 7:32:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting InfiniteVengeance,

You know, you're right.  We should be better than this.

I'll see what i can do.

May 18, 2009 8:46:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaosnaska,
I retract that statement on OT.

Erebus is fine.

Wow, big props for showing you can think about things and change your mind.  Obviously you don't give a crap what I think, but for what it's worth, maybe I was wrong about you.

Out of curiosity, what made you change your mind?

May 18, 2009 8:59:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 18, 2009 9:16:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is that a... choking on a.... on the.... what the... Oh my....

Kinky.

May 19, 2009 7:21:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

a fish trying to be like a snake and shallow its food in 1

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000282   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.