The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Darvin3 currently has 162 karma from 158 submissions. View karma Darvin3 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 16, 2015 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Any ETA for Rebellion 1.83 for Steam Users? GoaFan77 Welcome Back!
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Light Frigates--The Unused Frigate knockerccd helpful info. thx
Oct 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse Sells 'SotS II' which Requires STEAM?! XATHOS Fuck Steam. That is all.
Oct 03, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Books that inspire you to play SINS numerarius5988am Such data would be unable to be processed.
Sep 27, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Advent Player SageWon Advent opening strats
Aug 19, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 10 hours in, uninstalled. AdmiralRevan For being reasonable
Aug 12, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile mikey39800 na General points for helpful, specific, and accurate information.
Jul 19, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Endgame Strategy SeniorChief421 well stated, helpful answer to my question
Jul 17, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile shadowstar90 na 4 helping
Jul 11, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Free Karma to answer advent question.. StatusIpod Indicating there is no textbook plan
Jul 09, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Free Karma to answer advent question.. StatusIpod advent face problems with their economy after 3 labs
Jun 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mines luschetk always good help!
Jun 02, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mines The Undying Good advice
May 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help fighting Vasari Late Game Ovangkol really helpful knowledgable response to beginner type questions
May 29, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question about double colonization (TEC) the_lemming awesome insights :)
May 28, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I need a Vasari strategy... Czaran Giving out help
May 28, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question about double colonization (TEC) dadiXtrema Quick and very informative response!
May 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Anyone managed to beat vicious AI early game? ImFiringMyLazor 4 info
Mar 27, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile TheOtherRook na That's for some amazingly helpful posts regarding soase in general.
Mar 19, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Newbie-ish player looking for advice on what to work on. (Entrenchment 1v1 Advent Replay incl.) NKuga Helpful post.
Mar 19, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums New Player seeking some Guidance Raven-sb Being Helpful :)
Mar 08, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Rebellion Speculation/Suggestion Thread Allquixotic Great post, you are a community leader. Thank You!
Mar 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Rebellion Speculation/Suggestion Thread Willduss COOL STUFF
Mar 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Rebellion Speculation/Suggestion Thread Willduss awesome thread
Mar 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile CmdrNilles na Great Ideas
Mar 05, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Rebellion Speculation/Suggestion Thread EadTaes This Idea is simply to great to not merit karma.
Feb 21, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TEC vs. Vasari fleet fight ThreeLeafIvy "Ah yes, and you can just pull a level 6 Marza out of a hat. Easier said than done my friend; more often than not that luxury is unavailable to you." Quote made me laugh instantly.
Feb 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity/Diplomacy - v1.2 BETA Changelog Yarlen Helping users
Jan 22, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile shipmaster_voro na One of the best. Always has something helpful and intelligent to say.
Jan 13, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need Assistance regarding TEC counter in Diplomacy 1.0 Immaterium Very helpfull regarding my questions.
Dec 19, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance help for balance mod :) Arthanis Useful feedback :)
Dec 14, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help against the AI starclad31 Good answers to multiple questions that I had. Timely response as well.
Nov 14, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile rowanlad na Good ideas for a micro expansion. The sort of help that might actually add to the developers brainstorm lists.
Nov 07, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to control the Economy GenocidalTaco You're always giving helpful advice on the "strategies" forum, and you've posted in practically each thread. Thanks!
Nov 04, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums fighting a starbase question hooahguy thanks for the info -Hooahguy
Oct 30, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Jeanor72 na good response to my post
Oct 24, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Unity requires Guidance PoetandthePendulum Giving hope
Sep 27, 2010 Stardock Forums Dynasties GhostMatter Agreed
Sep 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Grouping Superweapons and firing? rowanlad Excellent tip
Sep 19, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Grouping Superweapons and firing? myfist0 using super weapons
Sep 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Basic Strategy onomastikon Im very new here and just reading your posts amazes me. Thank you
Aug 31, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Darvin3's Profile FBICamper na Thanks alot man
Aug 30, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I need some help tomrocks57 helped me out
Aug 29, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I need some help tomrocks57 helped me alot
Aug 05, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Darvin3's Profile shadowstar90 na thanks for helping me
Jul 29, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Once you scout a system is scouted, allow players to see where everything was exmultiplayer A LOT of helpful posts
Jul 04, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Darvin3's Profile Seleuceia na For great input on rebalancing the Skirantra and scramble bombers...
Jul 04, 2010 Elemental Forums The art of map generation B G P Hughes Map suggestions.
Jul 02, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums questions PhoenixStormcrow Good writing)))
Jun 07, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TEC Fighters vs rest Vespidiant dunno, sounds like darwin?
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time: