The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Fire tb still can not move and fire at the same time.

By on November 19, 2009 10:40:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was playing a game just now and tb could not fire and shoot at the same time....

I thought this was fixed....

0 Karma | 61 Replies
November 19, 2009 10:49:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yep it wasnt fixed as it seems.

They said this was fixed in 1.2, but it DIDNT.

Can we get an answer from frogboy or kryo?

November 19, 2009 10:55:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hmm.... if its not working.... its not fixed... so... they just thought it was fixed.  Hotfix next week me thinks. 

November 19, 2009 10:57:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hotfix?

I sure hope so

November 19, 2009 10:57:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

would be great if it did work.

November 19, 2009 11:04:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Personally, I would rathe see more important fixes, but that is because I never play TB, so in the spirit of community togetherness: BUMP!!!

November 19, 2009 11:04:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hotfix?

next 4 months

November 19, 2009 11:05:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Darktronik,
Hotfix?

next 4 months

LOL yeah right.....

November 19, 2009 11:20:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not exactly sure how this one slipped...

November 19, 2009 11:22:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wanted to play Fire TB, too. How the hell did this get f***ed up?

November 19, 2009 11:27:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

not only this .... what happened to the 'rematch' option once a game has fninshed?

November 19, 2009 11:38:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gkrit,
not only this .... what happened to the 'rematch' option once a game has fninshed?

Hmmm they never said anything about a "rematch" option....

What are u talking about?

November 19, 2009 11:58:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

that after a game completed you would have the option to instantly bring the current players into a new game and lobby so that you can choose new demis (if you wanted) and go again instead of having ot recreate the game by hand and risk other people coming in that you didn't want and having to kick.

November 19, 2009 11:58:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Polynomial,
I'm not exactly sure how this one slipped...

I think this might not be the build they intended to distribute, perhaps.  That mod sorian mentioned he created is not available directly in the mod manager.  I'd think it would be there from the get go.  Still glad they gave us the new version today even if a few things got missed somehow. 

Oh... a rematch option was discussed at one point, but I don't remember whatever happened to it. 

November 20, 2009 12:05:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As I said, we did not have a new animation for fire TB so I tried to get it working with the animation we had. It was essentially the same fix that one of the community members said they did to fix it. Apparently it did not fix it as I had intended.

November 20, 2009 12:13:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting -Sorian-,
As I said, we did not have a new animation for fire TB so I tried to get it working with the animation we had. It was essentially the same fix that one of the community members said they did to fix it. Apparently it did not fix it as I had intended.

Whatever you did basically did nothing.

November 20, 2009 12:18:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh well... back to the drawing board on that one then.  POOP!

November 20, 2009 12:18:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Try not to be an ass about it Cow.

It'll just require a hotfix. This patch itself requires a hotfix.

November 20, 2009 12:19:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Short of adding a new animation, it was all I could try.

November 20, 2009 12:24:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting -Sorian-,

Sorian - I'm pretty sure I speak for the majority of people on the forums here - we really appreciate all of your efforts on Demigod and all of your hard work.  Shite gets missed sometimes.  I really appreciate you trying to get a fix in the build for it. 

November 20, 2009 12:25:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting -Sorian-,

Well, now that it was said this would be fixed, I'm sure Stardock will order up a new animation.

November 20, 2009 12:29:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Appreciate the effort...

Quoting -Sorian-,

Appreciate the effort... rest of the patch is really great man!

If they ever wanted to make a new animation while they're all practiced up, it would be like adding 1/3 of a another new demigod to the mix.  If GPG did that, it would stoke out a lot of people... just a thought.

November 20, 2009 12:41:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Other then item changes I havent seen an improvement in anything that they said they were improving...  I have also been getting random unhandled exceptions when changing game options or arenas.

November 20, 2009 1:17:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Quoting gkrit, reply 10not only this .... what happened to the 'rematch' option once a game has fninshed?
Hmmm they never said anything about a "rematch" option....

What are u talking about?

never said they were gonna add this ... but there was a lot of demand a while ago for it

November 20, 2009 1:18:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting -Sorian-,

why does it need a new animation. cant u just have the same one but have it move while doing it?

November 20, 2009 1:32:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That is what I tried. Code-wise, it should work. Since it isn't it has to be something in the animation.

I will talk with someone tomorrow that knows more about the animation system side of things to see whats what. Not giving up on this.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.