The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

awuffleablehedgie has given 20 karma through 20 submissions. View karma awuffleablehedgie has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Mar 19, 2012 Demigod Forums Well, just don’t act surprised. Where’d I put the tar and feathers? Sinperium asdfasdf
Oct 25, 2010 Demigod Forums Survey - XvX Vent Bal Games - Should I have some again? Thundercles lol well played sir
Sep 24, 2010 Elemental Forums [eLIB] LIBracemod 1.0 for 1.09 Heavenfall good work!
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community Tridus I love you so much.
Sep 09, 2010 Elemental Forums [Gameplay] TITAN-inspired combat mechanics Haderak for a great idea!
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Elementerra - Random Map Generator cephalo good work
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums [eMod] Gnilbert Mod v0.75: Elemental Disciples, Magic Staves, Death Wargs, Demon mounts, special talents Gnilbert for your work
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums [eMOD] Bugfix Mod 2.2b for Elemental 1.07 (now with Icecrown's spells) Heavenfall for doing all this (:
Sep 02, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth vieuxchat for the best mod ever
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums WANTED: New Advisor James009D hilarious
Aug 16, 2010 Demigod Forums Elemental: No Copy Protection, Activation, LAN and more Tridus For spending a lot of time fighting for the good guys!
May 16, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen OMG_NinkiCZ <3 - leading this
Apr 30, 2010 Demigod Forums Forces of Light Desync Issue - Solved Ptarth Good job fixing a long-standing issue that has been plaguing demigod for more than a year.
Dec 27, 2009 Demigod Forums So I got Chirmaya's overlay... RAWRRRR well put
Dec 14, 2009 Demigod Forums create a quote OMG_pacov awesomeness . hilarious post
Oct 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Quick tip to the community... vindKtiv For telling it how it is.
Sep 05, 2009 Demigod Forums Sludge Slinger (STILL NOT FIXED IN 1.2) Ptarth Good research, glad to see you're doing more than developers to fix these issues.
Jun 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Blood of the Fallen vs Mard's Hammer (Excel inside) Aroddo good work
Jun 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Pantheon is still terrible Alkazard karmakarma
Jun 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Discuss: UB's noob factor, needs balance Zechnophobe Hilarious. Hadoken ftw
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.