The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

XaviorsFist has given 18 karma through 18 submissions. View karma XaviorsFist has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Nov 26, 2009 Demigod Forums Feature Request: As a [blank] I want [blank] so that [blank]. _Golgoth_ Funny comment that put someone in line.
Nov 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Entourage Buff Really a Buff??? morpheas768 Just so helpful and wants to make demigod succeed.
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums How Qot should be... Bobek_XY Was able to understand my thoughts and put them to words.
Jul 09, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigod: Lucifer The Fallen Angel (General) UnrealShadow Takes critism well on a great idea.
Jun 26, 2009 Demigod Forums Oak Invincibility GtfoSD Defending me against MichiganQ11 who was insulting me.
Jun 04, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigod Concept - Occult virhu418 Great idea
Jan 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Irritated. You perhaps shouldn't really 'sell' a dodgy beta test... Annatar11 why not
Jan 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Idea for minesweeping Cykur GREAT POST
Dec 28, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums HOW DOES ANNATAR GET SO MUCH KARMA Annatar11 He's cool
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances Gher offfered incite
Dec 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances InfiniteVoid offered incite
Dec 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Decline and Fall of the Vasari Empire whlindsa Very very very good story about how the vasari lost their territory would give 10 more
Dec 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances Flipkik offered incite
Dec 21, 2008 Demigod Forums endless games become even Soccer194 great observation
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances steveroof offered incite
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances Deceiver_0 offered incite
Dec 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances InfiniteVoid offered insite
Dec 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Faction differances Deceiver_0 Very good insite
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.