The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

OMG_NinkiCZ currently has 14 karma from 14 submissions. View karma OMG_NinkiCZ has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 23, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen OMG_Jongalt26 just because you're awesome
Jun 23, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen OMG_Teseer Appreciate the note :)
May 29, 2010 Demigod Forums Demi-kitten OMG_Splitshadow My dreams, they are as empty as my conscience seems to be.
May 29, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tug of War V2.0 Cadalancea For being #1 MVP for the UP Team in the Tug-of-War Awesome fight!
May 23, 2010 Demigod Forums Common Mistakes OMG-CaptainTaco Great guide.
May 19, 2010 Demigod Forums The Gentlemen OMG_Teseer THANK YOU! That 49 was driving me NUTS! (I'm not joking, sadly. I'm nuts)
May 16, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen Orcun- it's a shame i haven't given you karma before.
May 16, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen KALELsmX cuz he the bestest
May 16, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen OMG_BlackHatHedgehog <3 - leading this
May 16, 2010 Demigod Forums Oh My Gentlemen Epiphenomenon Thanks for starting the clan. :)
Apr 28, 2010 Demigod Forums I HATE YOU ALL. Teseer lmao, hah
Apr 07, 2010 Demigod Forums 2 vs 2 tournament Passfail You sir, have a good sense of humor :D
Apr 06, 2010 Demigod Forums DG Players: Tier 1, Tier 2, and Those to be Avoided RAWRRRR lol! Thanks for the comment on capitalizing RAWRRRR! Reminded me of a good friend who teaches 6th grade English : )
Mar 01, 2010 Demigod Forums Introducing The Gentlemen ErnieDavis he's uber cool and tight and nice =)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.