The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Introducing The Gentlemen

A Demigod Clan

By on February 1, 2010 5:03:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

We are The Gentlemen. GM.

We are:

Janook
Renz0kuken
NinkiCZ
McShane87
Hemp_Boy
Orcun
ProneG
Mithrandar
Morpheas768

We are on vent:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

We welcome all challengers.
Find us on vent and ingame.

+2 Karma | 264 Replies
February 1, 2010 5:05:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Look forward to it!

February 1, 2010 5:22:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OoOo Orcuns back =]

Good luck with the clan guys\Janook

February 1, 2010 5:45:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Good going fellas.  Get your clan on... I will always think of you as general motors though

February 1, 2010 5:49:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

We are The Gentlemen. GM.

We are:

Janook
Renz0kuken
NinkiCZ
McShane87
Hemp_Boy
Orcun

We are on vent:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

We welcome all challengers.
Find us on vent and ingame.

What about Morph?

February 1, 2010 5:49:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

February 1, 2010 7:34:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ha, you don't have a guild channel on lagwars. That means you aren't an official clan

February 1, 2010 9:23:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're missing morph, mithrandar and magnus.

Might as well add posidenii and thatguyyoulove too.

February 1, 2010 10:26:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When Mith and Magnus add the tag, I'll add them.

Thatguyyoulove is Renz0 or Shane or Hemp.  I can never remember.  I think Hemp Boy.

As far as I know, Mroph and Posidenii aren't members.

February 1, 2010 11:11:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You could always switch over to using the Gentlemen's Club ventrilo server, where you can have admin rights.

February 1, 2010 11:23:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Janook,
When Mith and Magnus add the tag, I'll add them.

Thatguyyoulove is Renz0 or Shane or Hemp.  I can never remember.  I think Hemp Boy.

As far as I know, Mroph and Posidenii aren't members.

then why is morphs name GM-Morpheas(numbers)?

February 1, 2010 11:32:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thatguyyoulove is Koush... two different people. Hemp is Renz.

And mith added the tag.

I'm gonna try and get posidenii to return.

February 2, 2010 3:00:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That clan is growing strong, maybe too strong^^

hope other people get together and are not discouraged by the GM might^^

February 2, 2010 3:39:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NEWBS so many newbs in that clan!

and my rook is still better than Janooks!

February 2, 2010 10:00:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The gentlemen and the gentlemen's club are polar opposites in terms of ideals.  Not that it's of any relevance I just found it curious since they are so similarly named.

That being said, HOW DO I ADD A TAG?!?!

February 2, 2010 2:24:43 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm curious and can't access game history, etc from work.  Are you guys mixing things up against each other or mostly just forming teams to fight against whoever.  I know we are all new to having clans, but I think it would be interesting to summarize or cover what each clan is all about.

For instance, clan pacov isn't about forming team super premade.  Its about getting fun games going and occassionally getting some really competitive games going as well... for instance, yesterday we played like 5 games of favormod, a few days before that nothing but 5v5 mixing up people from gl and cp, etc.  I'm just wondering if your clans only interest will be in fighting other clans or premades, or if you'll be fighting each other for fun, or what you guys are thinking. 

I THINK you can change it using the forum system, but I might be wrong.  I'm sure someone explained it on the forums at some point.  It's a safe bet Obscentior knows how to anyway.

February 2, 2010 2:45:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the gentlemens club..yay hookers where where!

February 2, 2010 4:18:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello Pacov I shall reply,

There's no way to get a game going unless the GM clan fights among one another. It would be wonderful to be able to play on the same teams but that'll require a looong lobby wait time and if it's not against another solid team, it's not going to be much of a challenge either. Hopefully, we'll get 6 GM guys on so we can just mix around a few 3v3s. A few months ago when ivorgor and others were playing that's kinda how it worked. We kept it all in the family.

Nevertheless, if you want to join in on the fun, don't be discouraged! We are all very nice people. I make sure of it.

Quoting magnus333,

I changed mine through the forums under "My Account." PS. I don't really like how unreliable our communication medium is magnus. We shall discuss this issue the next time you miraculously get my messages.

February 2, 2010 5:39:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ninki is the public relations guy.

February 2, 2010 10:33:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Cowbuttzex,
NEWBS so many newbs in that clan!

and my rook is still better than Janooks!

Looks like cow wants to be our arch ennemy too

February 2, 2010 11:33:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

some resistence is in progress^^

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&tab=upcoming&show=details&id=109558

February 2, 2010 11:34:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ups doublepost

February 2, 2010 11:35:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would assume from the fact it's been uploaded like a bazillion and a half times that gL won.

But, honestly? Who cares? You won, life moves on.

Rubbing it into their face like an idiot is really just poor sportsmanship and, in my opinion, is more likely to drive people away from your clan for being arrogant rather than for being awesomely leet. Don't upload replays without their permission or agree whether or not you are going to before the game starts.

February 2, 2010 11:42:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol awuffle, why are so pissed? It's a good replay, and i'm not rubbing in anything in someone's face! Just trying to demonstrate some resistence against that powerful clan! It was a good game for both sides. Oh well I guess i'm not allowed to upload any more replays without having trouble....

February 2, 2010 11:42:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gL-Neo,
some resistence is in progress^^

http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&tab=upcoming&show=details&id=109558

We all have our good games and bad games (except me of course ). This was probably their bad game considering we could post a lot more replays of our clan winning over the other clan, but we won't because we are the gentlemen.

February 2, 2010 11:48:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yeah the gentleman that steal members

I only upload games that are really intense and actually unforseen for the outcome. Or cheat reports:P (where I might be wrong a few times^^)

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.