The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Chaosnaska currently has 25 karma from 22 submissions. View karma Chaosnaska has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 20, 2009 Demigod Forums The ONLY thing MISSING that ANNOYS the crap out of me Mawox goooooooood idea
May 17, 2009 Demigod Forums ITT: We discuss how UP erebus is now. Sinfulvoid bbq sauce
May 16, 2009 Demigod Forums ITT: We discuss how UP erebus is now. JagerJack Words cannot explain how offensively funny you are. Good job my friend.
May 15, 2009 Demigod Forums First Run in with a DOTA R***** Jdub121686 Being a Lolcat
May 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Problems introducing new players Steel-Blade 354684515
May 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Pro tips from a Pro who gives Tips lethstang this is some funny shit
May 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Pro tips from a Pro who gives Tips Staniels Thanks for trying even against all odds
May 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Pro tips from a Pro who gives Tips Lord_Byte good post
May 14, 2009 Demigod Forums Pro tips from a Pro who gives Tips kazr00 ALL MY KARMA GOOD SIR ALL OF IT IS YOURS!!!
May 12, 2009 GalCiv II Forums HOw to embed video? Mumblefratz For trying so hard
May 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Pro tips from a Pro who gives Tips Ezzekhiel Cat videos rock
May 10, 2009 Demigod Forums Conference for those who think the game is imbalanced zzSleeper Putting those cry-baby whiners in their place using a firm yet non-offensive manner.
May 10, 2009 Stardock Forums A plead from the PLAYERS: Will you guys just relax? Fuzzy Logic Great vid - thanks :)
May 10, 2009 Stardock Forums A plead from the PLAYERS: Will you guys just relax? CallTheVoid Thanks for the flame war vid. linkage
May 10, 2009 Demigod Forums (Flaw) Destruction of Citedal should not win all games. AngryZealot Lose > Loose.
May 10, 2009 Stardock Forums (Flaw) Destruction of Citedal should not win all games. kerzain It takes a visionary to see through all the fluff and accurately pare the goal of the game down to the basics: To make your enemy ragequit.
May 09, 2009 Demigod Forums The Big GLARING Reason NOT to opt into Beta Steel-Blade 456545646
May 09, 2009 Demigod Forums I SEE THE LIGHT AHEAD(the latest beta) Plankzula You hit the nail on the head. The people here are falling for the PR blitz.
May 09, 2009 Demigod Forums I SEE THE LIGHT AHEAD(the latest beta) taintofven pretty much
May 02, 2009 Demigod Forums This picture exlains it all...(match I played a couple days ago) Axnor Telling the truth about Regulus
May 01, 2009 Demigod Forums What is the point in a friend's list or a Demigod clan??? fixmyfavor This man tells it like it is.
May 01, 2009 Demigod Forums What is the point in a friend's list or a Demigod clan??? comanoodle Definitely.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.