The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ShadowMastiff2468 currently has 67 karma from 67 submissions. View karma ShadowMastiff2468 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 25, 2009 Stardock Forums Seriously the best thing ever seen involving Zombies and Plants HaunterV why not
Jul 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums JohnJames Alias SageWon Smurfs
Jun 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Modest Proposal: Resurrecting Steel Command Desamator Because teal has given you WAY TOO MUCH karma, and besides, Im your superior and when you get karma, it makes me look good
Jun 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums help with an error meaning DsJack Helped out very much
May 26, 2009 Demigod Forums The DEMIGEEK : Demigod Clan DarkW01f dude dude dude yeah
May 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How Long Can You Keep Sins Running on a Laptop Without Overheating? Teal :) for the nice suggestion on laptops!!!!! and Pillows!!!! haha!! :)
May 04, 2009 Stardock Forums The DEMIGEEK : Demigod Clan Cdt Adama great.
Apr 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ASK DANMAN - Question and Answer EviliroN mod help
Apr 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ASK DANMAN - Question and Answer EviliroN helping with my mod
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums [Idea] Game Mode - Ambush! gkrit enthusiastic about the whole idea
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums Tip for newer players when playing online Agent of Kharma thanks
Mar 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Okay my mod's not working... xgothshadowx Cause of your workaround to developer.exe being no go for right now...
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Okay my mod's not working... Xyvik Totally awesome suggestion
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Okay my mod's not working... JJBuck2 awesomenesss
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Some intermidiate mod questions GoaFan77 For helping me with some mod questions.
Mar 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Showdown is On! -Ue_Carbon For your TEAM SPIRT!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the best mod? Thoumsin For the more intelligent reply that i have see
Mar 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) Teal :) SHower of Karma!!!!
Mar 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) Teal :) Sneaky Sneaky!!!!
Mar 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Release] StarFall Mod!! :) ollibert asking very nicely and seeming a very nice guy to a longtime lurker
Mar 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Solved] Renaming ships SOK243 Exactly what I needed
Mar 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do I create a new race in sins ???? KingDeathGod fro helping me out with this problem thxs
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Save Games... Levelable ShipCrews... WayStations and Some Questions... Teal :) you are nice!!
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Crafting and SubModules in Sins of a Solar Empire... Teal Yes!! Sins Civ 3!!!! Yes!!! :)
Feb 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Possible Solution for Overpowered SCs CreditSuisse good suggestion, I like your attitude about carriers, we need more ppl like you on our side.
Feb 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How make a mod work . Conkeror hell of an answer
Jan 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does Anyone Know How To Self Destruct A Planet After Countdown? Teal :) Your the Best Too!!!!! :)
Jan 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does Anyone Know How To Self Destruct A Planet After Countdown? Teal :) For the inspiration!!!
Jan 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Capture the Flag (who would be interested in a capture the flag with ships?) Teal :) Bribe. :) JK.... haha, im being silly. :)
Jan 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Teal :) Ah ha!!!! THE ICON!!!! Yes!!!! Yay!!!! Cool btw. :)
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Teal :) Yay!!!!
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Teal :) for being a nice friend
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Dome (SoaSE game alternative) COMPLETE AS OF 08-01-2009: 2PM! DOWNLOAD LINK IS UP EvilTesla-RG can't figure out how to give more than one Karma. But Awsome job on The Dome.
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Dome (SoaSE game alternative) COMPLETE AS OF 08-01-2009: 2PM! DOWNLOAD LINK IS UP USSENTERNCC1701E Brilliant idea, and implementation/workarounds
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ---Fixed---- EvilTesla-RG Deflected Karma
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Mod] Tri-Pirate Mod 1.1 Beta 1 EvilTesla-RG Gave very good feedback on my Tri-Pirate mod Beta.
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Annatars Corner!!! HikerRemastered For helping me =)
Dec 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A gift to my fellow codders: Entrenchement TEXT files!!!! HikerRemastered Thanks for Entrenchment TXT
Dec 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A gift to my fellow codders: Entrenchement TEXT files!!!! Jackian Entrenchment Text Files
Dec 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tri-Pirate Beta has been uploaded!! Helioforge For valuing being first instead of doing the job right!
Dec 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Quick Question- Abilities tenhunter Help w/Abilities!
Dec 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Searching Minefield Mod EmperorThrawn For releasing is mine code to others before he could use it him self( or more correctly put HIS mines in a mod that is published for public use first)
Dec 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums how would you going about giving fighters ablities? Heinz-Turptogn a good tip
Dec 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Command line switch for crash info dolynick Help much appreciated
Dec 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD-oops] mines project on hold (no need to release anymore) Ryu-no-o Mine mod
Dec 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums MINES IN SINS (100% COMPLETE!!! TEASER PICS INCLUDED VIDEO UPLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)! EmperorThrawn For your mines ~Stephen
Dec 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Gun capable of shooting ONE PLANET AWAY ONLY! EmperorThrawn for your artillery ships
Dec 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ideas for A Complete Conversion Mod Tkins Lots of help
Dec 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Gun capable of shooting ONE PLANET AWAY ONLY! Tkins Helping a lot on the modding forums.
Nov 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is there a way to make frigates fly around like fighters/Bombers? Xenoform Helpful
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: