The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The DEMIGEEK : Demigod Clan

By on April 30, 2009 8:51:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The DEMIGEEK

Welcome you

Formed on the 28th of April 2009, the DEMIGEEK clan is composed of three french/canadian players who decided to throw away the boundaries of intercontinental death ping in order to play some very intense battles.

The Demigeek's clan, composed of frenchmans Roro35 and zafer47 and the canadian ShadowMastiff2468 have since then played over 16 battles suffering only one defeat against a very powerful PUG group which I would love to talk to (if you recognise yourself please PM me).

We are currently looking for other Clans or organised teams in order to measure our skills and witness some damn exciting encounters..you know...the ones where after 30-40 mins you're still struggling to gain advantage .

We can be found almost everyday from 6pm (eastern time) to about 12.00pm (eastern time) so if you're interested to test your skills against us, don't hesitate to contact us through this thread (our forum should be up in a little while) to arrange date & time.

Our settings are usually 3vs3 on one of the following maps: Exile, Prison, Crucible and Cataract. And we play with NO FAVOR ITEMS until that issue is resolved.

Our results:

Tuesday 28th, April:  7 wins / 0 loss

Wednesday 29th, April: 8 wins / 1 loss

Thursday 30th, April: 6 wins / 0 loss

Friday 1th, May: 2 wins / 0 loss (NOTE: We didn't get to play much as all our networks seemed to be down for the night)

Saturday 2nd, May: 3 wins / 1 loss (NOTE: Roro35 was unavailable so we played some 2 vs 2 instead  Good fun)

Sunday 3rd, May: 6 wins / 0 loss

Monday 4th, May: 1 win / 1 loss

So if you're interested, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll gladly play it out!

Cheers,

-The DemiGeek Clan!

+67 Karma | 26 Replies
April 30, 2009 11:29:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

french canadians cheats, its a well known fact

May 1, 2009 12:46:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When what if I told you I was english canadian and my second language is french (third is dutch)...that make you feel any better !

May 1, 2009 1:30:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yes that would be better

May 1, 2009 10:30:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good...I now pronounce myself! English canadian! NOW LET'S ROLL!

May 1, 2009 10:40:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your clan and mine should play. Later on today. I'd like to say 3v3, but our third is rarely available.

May 1, 2009 10:45:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Any way you can find a worthy replacement?

So the matches are fair all the way through.

May 1, 2009 4:43:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

...Yeah, we don't tolerate pugs, so it'd be 2v2.

May 1, 2009 5:51:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

damn we cant play 2vs2 wipes the entire strategy! Rechedule for a 3vs3!

May 1, 2009 5:54:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lolz u lost agaisnt a PUG team

May 1, 2009 5:58:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah.....we were trying a new build and it failed

2/3 players died in less than 30 secs by trying to kill a guy while he was running back in his base......Base defense FTW (well for them it was..for us it was epic loss!) .

May 1, 2009 7:09:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DalzK,
lolz u lost agaisnt a PUG team

doesnt rly matter much since there is no competitve environment right now, but yeah pew pew pew

May 2, 2009 5:43:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well lets make one then!

I'll start a tourny if need be...with prizes at the end!

PS: Our clan has now moved to the beta...let's hope it's stable . And for two...let's hope the official patch is released on monday!

May 2, 2009 5:50:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^ yeah would be a good idea in 1 or 2 weeks when most of the major glitches will hopefully be dealt with...

May 2, 2009 6:39:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Azrailx,
french canadians cheats, its a well known fact

Came in here to post this.

May 2, 2009 7:58:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Some people......

Meet us on the battlefield and I'm sure you'll be singing different songs

May 2, 2009 8:12:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

if u beat me u cheat

May 2, 2009 8:26:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please tell me how I can "cheat" in this game!

I'd love to understand....

May 2, 2009 8:36:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you guys are availible Thursday, me and my friends will play ya! (We get together around 9PM-11PM EST, I give a window cause we need to get teh computers setup and whatnot).

We'd love to play ya'll.

May 2, 2009 9:28:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i need sum peeps to play with, someone pm me, pew pew pew!

May 2, 2009 10:18:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well on thursday's, at least by my schedule, I have classes till 9.20PM, so itll be about 10.15PM when I get home! That suit you?

Not to mention if I teamates cna make it (they should).

As for Azrailx...if you need peeps, go get some instead of lazying around forums with your damned pew pew pew!

Hit the Demigod lobby! It's as full as can be . We get games up and running in less than 5 mins .

May 2, 2009 10:24:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sounds great to me! We usually play from ~9-11PM to 4AM EST

May 3, 2009 12:16:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh till 4am EST...I was thinking whne you said 9pm to 11pm it was complete time online! Well then..I guess we'll get a nice little trashing (either for you or for us ) let the good times start rolling!

May 3, 2009 12:18:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Will be nice to play another pre-made (As long as it's not all regs! )

May 3, 2009 12:21:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

We don't play Regulus....for now +_+

May 3, 2009 1:12:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmm I'll ask some GWJ buddies and see if we are up for it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000407   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.