The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ShadowMastiff2468 currently has 67 karma from 67 submissions. View karma ShadowMastiff2468 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD-oops] mines project on hold (no need to release anymore) Teal Black mail for the minefields, haha, :)
Nov 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW QUESTION: ADDING ABILITIES in entity.def folder (where it is located..how to do it)!! Teal :) Just to get you through your Nephil mod and for all your nice support on all my silly questions. Haha, take care, -Teal
Nov 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is there a way to install both the New 1.1 and the Old 1.05 so i can run old mods in the 1.05 copy ? Teal For always being helpful and nice! :)
Nov 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Battle of Mazari (updated) Teal For being nice. :)
Nov 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Error by self. Dr. Fosstus he helped me with how to go back to a previous version of sins
Nov 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The how, why and what of mods. Samurye For helping me feel better. Samurye.
Oct 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] 7 DEADLY SINS : by DANMAN GAMES (DANMAN3712) ver 2.5 BETA 6 AVAILABLE to the PUBLIC! donnor11 Finished exams
Oct 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding for Vista...? Teal For being so helpful to people all the time, very very nice. :)
Oct 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding for Vista...? JinaraGunlark Awsome advice :D
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Anyone looking to create a mod? Teal For Being Helpful and Nice! :)
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FREE KARMA!!! jessemon cause i can
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need some help. How to Install and Play Mods Patrick4357 Helped me figure out mods for life. Was never able to do it til I asked, I just so happened to ask him, and he did help.
Oct 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FREE KARMA!!! jessemon so he can
Oct 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WTF a little help here! jessemon Cause i can
Oct 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Video on making a frigate with strikecraft movement. Kiedjor By, being supportive and being great modder.
Oct 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WTF a little help here! jessemon He Helped me 2
Oct 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Sins of a Solar Empire: INVASION (new screenshots, May 28th, 2012.) makbar59 Karma for giving out free karma
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.