The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Gentlemen

By on April 11, 2010 7:41:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Welcome to The Gentlemen. We are a small clan that played frequently as friends and thought of making an official clan for ourselves. There were so many players that kept dropping the game, so we wanted to do whatever we can to retain as many players as possible.

Breaking News, Zen_God is now part of GM!!!!!!!

We are on vent!:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

Come join for some good good times.

I made a new thread for the clan because Janook seems to be MIA at the moment. I am not sure if he will be returning, we all hope for his eventual return to Demigod. (Actually, I see him on vent right now but he's not replying to me so I'm not sure if he's actually there...)

So here are the active Clan Members :

GM-Hemp_Boy/GM-renz0kuken

GM-Janook

GM-NinkiCZ

GM-MAGNUS333

GM-Zen_God

And here are the lost members :

GM-ProneG

GM-Morpheas768

The Tournament Prize Money is DOUBLED for GM Members. Courtesy of ME.

People we miss very much :

posidenii

JaY_BuDi

Shkval

Casho

shinobinomono

Ragarth

Demalii

StanVee

Mooks67

+14 Karma | 339 Replies
April 15, 2010 6:06:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's true mith, use DA  if you play us, should work for sure

April 15, 2010 6:06:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's true mith, use DA if you play us, should work for sure

April 15, 2010 7:05:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol but i just don't get why janook says i ONLY play da

April 15, 2010 8:42:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

... Correction:

Mith, just use DA, he's a hard counter.

Also Orcun, as time has passed, I've gotten more upset that you're not my partner for this tournament.
Your UB + my QoT.  Oh the times we could have had.

April 15, 2010 9:56:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

was fun playing with Janook, Hemp and King today even if the first games were decided by one epic fail after another on my part.

April 15, 2010 11:14:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mith, since they beat us twice the other day, I uploaded a replay that I thought you might like to see http://www.gamereplays.org/demigod/replays.php?game=51&show=details&id=120160.  It's my latest game vs the Koreans.  I knew we needed an Ereb rather than Oak. 

April 15, 2010 11:23:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Janook,
FYI, I will never forgive Orcun for forgetting that he was supposed to be my teammate in this tournament. 

To be fair, you kinda just disappeared and we all thought we lost you forever.

And also, if you and Orcun paired up, the winner of the tournament becomes too obvious.

April 15, 2010 11:36:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,

Quoting GM-Janook, reply 16FYI, I will never forgive Orcun for forgetting that he was supposed to be my teammate in this tournament. 

To be fair, you kinda just disappeared and we all thought we lost you forever.

And also, if you and Orcun paired up, the winner of the tournament becomes too obvious.

Really ninki,  who would be the winner then? Please share your predictions. 

April 15, 2010 11:42:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^I'm sure it was made pretty crystal clear from the post you quoted what my prediction would've been if those two did team up.

Quoting GM-Mithrandar,
Our combo is top secret but you already know what it is 

Don't worry Mith. Age is on your side

April 16, 2010 3:03:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
^I'm sure it was made pretty crystal clear from the post you quoted what my prediction would've been if those two did team up.

That's not very professional of you to pick favourites among your own clanmates Ninki, I'm beginning to think you're not taking your job as PR guy for GM seriously.  Anymore of this kind of behaviour and we may have to let you go. 

April 16, 2010 4:05:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thx for the replay shane also I initiate a vote to put ninki in the non active members

April 16, 2010 4:21:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Mithrandar,
thx for the replay shane also I initiate a vote to put ninki in the non active members

I second that!  Also let me know what you think after you watch the game, it might be the greatest I've ever played even though I missed 2 kills.  I went blade of the serpent which I do not do as often anymore in order to push as hard as them. 

April 16, 2010 5:22:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Mithrandar,
I initiate a vote to put ninki in the non active members

Wow, here's the 16 year old swagger I was looking for.

I'm always in the Gentlemen vent channel to promote our clan. I don't see YOU doing that Monsieur Mithrandar.

April 16, 2010 5:40:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,

Quoting GM-Mithrandar,
reply 36
I initiate a vote to put ninki in the non active members

Wow, here's the 16 year old swagger I was looking for.

I'm always in the Gentlemen vent channel to promote our clan. I don't see YOU doing that Monsieur Mithrandar.

Lol you're in there after 1 am that's why.  Mith runs the day shift.

April 17, 2010 8:38:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So I've decided to retire from HoN for a few reasons:

1) The HoN community is just nasty.

2) Their matchmaking system is just terrible.

3) I pretty much got the just of it and there really isn't much more beyond that.

I suppose this means more Demigod time for me. I do miss the feeling of at least being decent at something.

April 17, 2010 6:30:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Can I join GM?

April 17, 2010 10:44:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not only can you join but you can be our new leader! 

April 17, 2010 10:59:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't do it Zoahr! Withstand the evil GM draft =D

April 17, 2010 11:03:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting gm-magnus333,
Not only can you join but you can be our new leader! 

Your leader is yourself. You're not part of the official clan remember.

April 18, 2010 1:39:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Considering every gm member who doesn't make the quarter-finals is cut and you aren't playing...

WTB NEW LEADERSHIP

April 18, 2010 2:42:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,

Quoting gm-magnus333, reply 42Not only can you join but you can be our new leader! 

Your leader is yourself. You're not part of the official clan remember.

Ninki you utopian dreamer

April 18, 2010 5:37:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

magnus, this has always been a leader-free clan. You'd know that if you were actually part of it. I'm the PR guy.

Quoting Zen_God,

Ninki you utopian dreamer

If you win you can join GM

And be part of the family.

Except you'd have to add me on facebook.

Oh and for my GM people, if none of you win then the tournament, I would be quite upset, but the pair who did the best will get Justin Bieber's new album instead!!! If anything I think that's even better than $100. I'll even open it and sign it myself just so you can't sell it on ebay or something.

April 19, 2010 10:57:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am beginning to question magnus' loyalty for this clan. Yes, he is part of the sub-clan but I feel as though his heart doesn't belong here.

Thoughts? Opinions?

April 20, 2010 3:50:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree Ninki, magnus is still grieving about not being able to play with Orcun so he has been lashing out quite often, he should have more respect for his new mentor: Janook!

April 20, 2010 4:00:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmmm... Ninki is doubling up the $170 prize money for GM winners, eh... 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000437   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.