The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Gentlemen

By on April 11, 2010 7:41:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Welcome to The Gentlemen. We are a small clan that played frequently as friends and thought of making an official clan for ourselves. There were so many players that kept dropping the game, so we wanted to do whatever we can to retain as many players as possible.

Breaking News, Zen_God is now part of GM!!!!!!!

We are on vent!:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

Come join for some good good times.

I made a new thread for the clan because Janook seems to be MIA at the moment. I am not sure if he will be returning, we all hope for his eventual return to Demigod. (Actually, I see him on vent right now but he's not replying to me so I'm not sure if he's actually there...)

So here are the active Clan Members :

GM-Hemp_Boy/GM-renz0kuken

GM-Janook

GM-NinkiCZ

GM-MAGNUS333

GM-Zen_God

And here are the lost members :

GM-ProneG

GM-Morpheas768

The Tournament Prize Money is DOUBLED for GM Members. Courtesy of ME.

People we miss very much :

posidenii

JaY_BuDi

Shkval

Casho

shinobinomono

Ragarth

Demalii

StanVee

Mooks67

+14 Karma | 339 Replies
May 20, 2010 5:05:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's how Kyle saved the internet!

May 20, 2010 9:09:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I try to avoid watching South Park because it ingrains all these negative stereotypes about groups of people I had never even thought about.

Particularly, gingers.

May 20, 2010 9:12:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Particularly, gingers.

Ninki, are you a ginger?

May 20, 2010 9:15:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maccilia,

Ninki, are you a ginger?

I'm pretty sure Asians can't be gingers.

May 20, 2010 9:18:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When everyone is made fun of, the playing field is even

May 20, 2010 9:30:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm pretty sure they can. I'm pretty tempted to shoop something up, but I'm too busy. Asians generally have light skin (except indians), so freckles are surely possible. People of any origin can become gingers with a little irish blood and albinism.

I might be kind of cynical, but I think South Park is using "ginger" as an anagram. 

May 20, 2010 9:32:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^You don't have to have freckles to be a ginger, I think they're called daywalkers.

I always thought "gingers" was common usage, but apparently not.

May 20, 2010 9:44:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I love the ginger episode.

"Yes, we've learned that the ginger gene is recessive in both our families' DNA. Actually, the odds of us having a red-haired freckled child were only one in four. And still it happened...Three times! What are the odds?" *cry*

"Each one of them is a blessing!..."

"But it's... it's not true they... have no souls, right?"

"No... no, I'm sure they do..."

"Look, boys, if you really don't wanna have ginger kids, marry an Asian woman. Asians don't carry the recessive gene. I know a guy who's marrying a Japanese woman very soon for just that reason."

May 20, 2010 9:50:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^So then Asians can't be gingers. Now we know.

May 20, 2010 9:51:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

And knowing is half the battle.

May 20, 2010 10:36:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Asians can have albinism,  but people with albinism have no pigment to freckle so they do not have freckles and their hair is blond not red .  So no Asians can't be ginger.  

And even crazier,  i was having a dream today about all these ginger people around me and them screaming at me for calling them that lol.

May 20, 2010 10:41:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Animals with Albinism are the most terrifying creatures on this planet. Those red eyes make me shit myself.

May 21, 2010 12:29:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Splitshadow,

I might be kind of cynical, but I think South Park is using "ginger" as an anagram. 

heya capt'n!

May 21, 2010 2:41:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

That's why I can't support South Park.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.