The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The People that Play Demigod Thread.

By on March 13, 2010 1:44:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well sence everyone is leaving and being emo about demigod I decided to make an active players thread.

Pacov closed down the tier list thread for reasons unknown, maybe he was just feeling extra emo and instead of cutting himself closed one of the few active threads left in the forums.

Anyway post here if you are actively playing demigod so we know who is down for a game.

Please do not post crap about other games your playing, no one cares! this is DEMIGOD

The List

• Cowbuttzex
  • Zoahr
  • Grahf666
  • Shred_Demon
  • Koz1120
  • GM-Mithrandar
  • GM-NinkiCZ
  • GM-Hemp_Boy
  • GM-Janook
  • Passfail
  • Chemdude8
  • Trigemindal
  • Teseer
  • awuffleablehedgie (1-2 times a week)
  • Uphax
  • Shapelessclay
  • deathNtaxes
  • xXAchillesTGXx
  • LifeKatana
  • Malkavelli
  • Zdrux
  • Allouette
  • Pfizzyhead
  • Pacov
  • trouser
  • kalel
  • GeneralGonzo
  • Zen_God
  • Baddaddy8
  • Chiefy01
  • FlaminFallopienTubes ( AWARD FOR THE BEST NICKNAME EVER )
  • WarCryofTruth
  • Demibug
  • ivorgor
  • BARONc
  • ZehDon
+28 Karma | 72 Replies
March 13, 2010 1:46:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

March 13, 2010 2:31:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am playing other games and am not active in Demigod.

Oh wait, was that the sort of post you didn't want?

March 13, 2010 3:37:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

More cow heh.

I am active. But lookin around and hoping to not get kicked in some games is kinda sad.
Sometimes, really, I wonder if I should lay back and let my allies do the job and be an "average" player.

March 13, 2010 3:56:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I love demigod and i still play demigod and as long as i will find 50+ people there i will continue playing demigod!!!

70% of my games i play with friends against AI ...30% i play noob games in 1 vs 1 or with random partners in 2 vs 2

March 13, 2010 5:00:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am active player, and i'm not going to leave Demigod at least for now Lately i started to host all welcome servers, trying to teach some newbies, but, they are very resistant to any help. And because i get bored by ub/oak/ereb teams i started to host no ereb/oak/ub servers and already played some fun games.

March 13, 2010 7:04:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

meow!

Yes, I'm still playing this game!  HoN sucks and LoL isn't a good enough substitute  I haven't played LoL in a while now tbh.  I play silly Japanese rpgs when i'm not playing DG ()/

March 13, 2010 7:39:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My ass is stayin till I can't log in anymore.

March 13, 2010 8:59:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I live!!!!!!!

March 13, 2010 9:23:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I feel as though I've failed you Mith. I never got you on that Tier 1 list like I promised... we even had replays up too ;;

March 13, 2010 9:52:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am hybernating at the moment but I'll wake up soon enough. Ironically probably after Dragon Age :Awakening

March 13, 2010 9:56:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Forums go boom... Double post it is. 

March 13, 2010 10:31:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm playing still and loving it!!!  I'll play this until SD shuts down the servers or no one is ever online to play against.

March 13, 2010 11:44:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm active again after a few months of being MIA.  Been having fun too, I wish this game was still getting support and I wish all the LoL and HoN noobs realized how much better this game is.

Koz 

March 13, 2010 12:31:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
I feel as though I've failed you Mith. I never got you on that Tier 1 list like I promised... we even had replays up too ;;

Like i said ninki I don't care much about the tier thing

March 13, 2010 1:52:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im also active  

March 13, 2010 1:52:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm as active as school work and the girlfriend let me be, but I still manage to get at least 10-15 games in a week...

March 13, 2010 4:15:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well sence everyone is leaving and being emo about demigod I decided to make an active players thread.

Pacov closed down the tier list thread for reasons unknown, maybe he was just feeling extra emo and instead of cutting himself closed one of the few active threads left in the forums.

LOL at the emo part

March 13, 2010 6:14:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

gtfo morph you don't play anymore (j/k )

March 13, 2010 6:40:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-Mithrandar,
gtfo morph you don't play anymore (j/k )

ahahhahhahahaha Mith

March 13, 2010 6:59:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for putting me on the end of the list, ass.

March 13, 2010 7:03:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I played /two games/ last night. I know, crazytalk. Don't expect me to disappear completely but I will probably only be playing once or twice a week a few games a night. Not sure how "active" that is, but I'm certainly not planning on leaving. The only reason I haven't been playing as much recently is because of my internet issue.

March 13, 2010 7:43:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still play Demigod, however my attemps to find Australian gamers to play with have been unsuccessful. I can't play with international players due to my not-so-amazing internet connection.

March 13, 2010 8:01:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've pretty much stopped playing. Mainly because I have no free time.

March 13, 2010 9:46:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ZehDon rotfl. Stop lying to people = last game played Dec 13, 2009. I really dont know what you tryin to achive....

Besides Im in sydney and can play anyone 2v2 (europe asia americas) without much lag.

March 13, 2010 10:54:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I consider myself an active player. I play when i can (when i have got time and the mood strikes me that is).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000969   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.