The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

A fun totally random web game

MyBrute!

By on April 16, 2009 10:54:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

'My Brute', go to the site create your brute (Name and appearance) and fight other peoples brutes.  You have no control over anything but who you fight.

http://talkstoself.mybrute.com/

Your 'Master' is the first person you fight.  He gets xp every time you level.  You can get students by being the first person a new player fights.

Sammual

+12 Karma | 5 Replies
April 16, 2009 9:13:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wocalax.mybrute.com

April 19, 2009 8:25:57 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

There's a few threads popping up on this now.

Try and take me.....I needs more pupils so i can get to level 10 faster. I'll drop a pupil for all who do the same.

http://badmutherfraker.mybrute.com/

April 20, 2009 12:37:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Neilo I am now your pupil and I ALMOST NAILED  your lvel 4 with my wimsee level 1 . One more hit and you would be down!!

April 20, 2009 1:07:07 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Nice!

Ssome of the starting abilities some brutes can start with are awesome. Another one of my pupils started with an Axe. Two hits of about 43 points each and i was dead.

Not one offensive blow at all!!

Hope you do well.

Edit - Gave you your first pupil mate. The Demigod didn't stand a chance against your hatchet, though i got a few good blows in with my sword before you murdered me!!

April 22, 2009 12:43:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol sweet

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.