The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Sammual currently has 12 karma from 12 submissions. View karma Sammual has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 23, 2009 Elemental Forums -- Survey -- Stardock requested System Specs Karalis good guy
Jun 01, 2009 Demigod Forums Diablo 3 ifrite Cheers!
May 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Demigod 50% Off Coupon Trade Thread The_Cake_Is_a_Lie for giving someone a code, but I wasn't fast enough.
May 28, 2009 JoeUser Forums Demigod 50% Off Coupon Trade Thread xstratosx gave a great post
Mar 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Unit Types landisaurus Good example. Though I'm not sure who's side you are on
Feb 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Unit Types NTJedi great example for unit tags
Feb 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Beta move up? Sethbeastalan All hail the leader of the cult of the frog.
Jan 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Dec 08, 2008 Elemental Forums Beta move up? landisaurus you've been here since the begining, so you are obviously a good member of the community.
Dec 04, 2008 Elemental Forums Frogboy - My real life hero. landisaurus for the truth!
Nov 07, 2008 Elemental Forums Idea Threshing: Persistence between Campaign missions keithLamothe gives feedback on ideas
Nov 06, 2008 Elemental Forums Elemental Suggestions/Ideas GW Swicord Very good points about the "rote path" problem.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.