The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Agent of Kharma currently has 31 karma from 31 submissions. View karma Agent of Kharma has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 24, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Agent of Kharma's Profile Seleuceia na For crazy ideas and good ol' creativity...
May 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Starcraft II Balance TCores "tedious bullshit sucks"
Apr 14, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Agent of Kharma's Profile myfist0 na http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/370164/get;2477504 - Great post. Community needs more like you.
Apr 10, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Skirantra Obligation Itharus For tellin' it like it is bro. -Itharus
Mar 23, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums When SHOULD you make trade ports or refineries? Manick2005 Good advice
Mar 15, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help me kozer Told me why
Feb 17, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Diplomacy gets separate Lobby -- Will new Trinity purchasers know about the Entrenchment players? DessanT He knows what hes taking about, hes engaging...
Feb 15, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Quick noobie question Wesumaru help in forums
Jan 22, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug] Lum Damage [Dev confirm] mbaron888 Very fair point. It's why I will keep buying your games despite any bitching I might do, and it's why you will remain my #1 game company.
Jan 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Are mines and defense turrets useless? DorianGrayEternal Thanks
Jan 03, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Caps vs. frigs (old school vs. new school) starfox444 interesting post
Dec 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Agent of Kharma's Profile Distorted Truth na Excellent response
Dec 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Agent of Kharma's Profile NWcityguy2 na For calling out Greyfox
Nov 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW Patch Stat Changes Forums [NEW TOPIC: CAPITAL SHIPS!! 1/2/10] LordMechanoid For dropping some knowledge on me like a bomb!
Nov 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How is this balanced? GoaFan77 For defending starbases in enemy gravity wells (in a good response of course).
Jun 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Do I just have a dirty mind, or... cwsault Hilarious.
May 03, 2009 Demigod Forums Devs, PLEASE do us a favor... wnmnkh Yes, favor pts issue getting annoying.
Apr 21, 2009 Demigod Forums Tip for newer players when playing online ShadowMastiff2468 You're welcome! +_+
Apr 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Suck-list of players, and call-out board NickJames The suck list is a great thread
Apr 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Staving off the inevitable Vasari Assailant rush lich1989 For being very very helpful
Apr 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Capital Ships, Nice But... Fleet101 Just cause
Apr 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Nerf the damn marza Longasc For staying calm in a thread that gets more hilarious the more people join. Great answer regarding Astax Illuminator comment.
Mar 25, 2009 Stardock Forums Vasari are to weak The_Rezonator_1 good arguement
Mar 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Perl vs. Ruby vs. Python Alpha_Wolf For a difference in opinion
Feb 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A New Idea: The Interceptor Strike Craft - a proposal for the 3rd expansion. Hack78 +1 Karma for not using red and caps to do it
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why can't carrier ships have weapons? Silfarion Very good response, that while a tad bit hostile, clearly illustrates the current problem in most carrier spam discussions.
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why can't carrier ships have weapons? SirisQ good point
Feb 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why can't carrier ships have weapons? Kitkun Pre-empted.
Feb 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance Suggestion RE: Vasari anti-structure Superchimp8 good knowledge of counters
Feb 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why all the star bases should move Alluceanot Very eloquent post
Jan 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why dock your strike crafts? Zanosan TY, good idea.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.