The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do I just have a dirty mind, or...

By on March 4, 2009 6:30:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do I just have a dirty mind, or does the Advent starbase look like some kind of kinky sex toy?  I mean, it looks like a cross between a cock ring and a butt plug.  I mean, look at it.  It's got a hole in the center, and it's got this "horn" sticking out of it.  Looks like something you'd stick on yourself if you really wanted to show your girlfriend a good time, if you know what I mean.

Come to think of it, some of the names for Advent ships even seem sexual.  "Domina subjugator?"  Come on!  This can't be by accident.  I think the devs are messing with us.

So there are all these names for vasari ships (egg, etc).  The vasari starbase will probably end up being called anything from an onion to a turnip to an eggplant to a pineapple.  So what do you want to call the advent starbase?  Any ideas?

"Buttplug of doom?"

+31 Karma | 331 Replies
March 4, 2009 2:49:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And here was i thinking this thread couldn't get much dirtier...

Believe me, there's always room for dirtier.

March 4, 2009 2:55:43 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Believe me, there's always room for dirtier.

"Ye... Yes, captain." - Protev

March 4, 2009 2:57:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"Ye... Yes, captain."

*looks around* I uh.. seem to have misplaced my whip temporarily. Dismissed!

Makes you wonder what kind of captain that guy has though, doesn't it?

March 4, 2009 3:25:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

A bit off but the Light Carrier saying "commander's on deck" sounds like "commander's a d**k"

I think "hey. That's a pretty bad thing to say about the commander."

March 4, 2009 3:34:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

From IGN's review of Entrenchment:

"The new defensive options add tremendous excitement to the game and definitely fill a hole...."

March 4, 2009 3:44:56 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do I have a dirty mind?

yes.

March 4, 2009 3:57:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I can't believe no one has said any thing about the suspicious shape of the vasari trade ships

And how the dialog of the advent all together sounds . . . . . .

March 4, 2009 4:00:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I can't believe no one has said any thing about the suspicious shape of the vasari trade ships

We were just giving others time to pitch in!

March 4, 2009 4:04:26 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Shorten the Desolator's main ability: Phase Missile Swarm.

yeah....

March 4, 2009 4:06:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They don't have squiggly trails, though

March 4, 2009 4:24:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

space is a lonely place ethier fighting or fraking lol

March 4, 2009 4:29:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

there's so many things that could be dirty.

look at the cockpit of the Disciple vessel. 

I don't trust these "kinetic bolts" you speak of.

The Advent battleship (I think its the the Rapture) looks like... well

and the Kol?  ... you tell me what that looks like to you

(semi related)  <I'm a triangle with an ass on top.  please help. 

March 4, 2009 4:35:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

what do vasari wemon look like I wonder.................

March 4, 2009 4:36:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Rapture???? You sure you don't mean Rapeture?

Grtz,
[_]-Flipkik

March 4, 2009 4:38:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Come to think of it I guess the transcia's horns could hold the battery/vibrator...

March 4, 2009 4:40:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Don't a lot of lizard-like things reproduce a-sexually? Munch on that for a bit! Or don't, if you want to keep your sanity.

March 4, 2009 4:57:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Don't a lot of lizard-like things reproduce a-sexually? Munch on that for a bit! Or don't, if you want to keep your sanity.

DAMN

Quoting Flipkik,

Rapture???? You sure you don't mean Rapeture?

Grtz,
[_]-Flipkik

OOOOOOO! So thats what domination is for!

March 4, 2009 6:39:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I've just read every single post in this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm speechless  

March 4, 2009 6:42:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,

That would explain their aggessive behavior and the need for control over everything.

March 4, 2009 6:58:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I'm speechless

I have a few tongues in stock.. mostly good, and I can part with them on the cheap. Interested?

March 4, 2009 8:29:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Thomas Fife,
So thats what domination is for!

"Yes, Mistress."

Quoting gambitraven,
what do vasari wemon look like I wonder.................

March 4, 2009 9:19:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What a thread...

March 4, 2009 9:22:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Its better than a flame war. Or a crys of imbalance. Or screams of ICO problems.

March 4, 2009 9:28:55 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Don't a lot of lizard-like things reproduce a-sexually? Munch on that for a bit!

Lizards taste ok, but you better be buying.

March 4, 2009 9:43:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.