The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Annatar11 currently has 527 karma from 462 submissions. View karma Annatar11 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding help needed Darth-me very helpful advice!
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Reporting in NeoWanderer Helpful
Feb 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dysync Problems SunnyVS Helpful :)
Feb 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Love this Game But?????? G_Bison Wholesome Awesomeness!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do I get entrenchment beta? d3vild0g this guy is one of teh coolest peoples on the forums plus he seems to a) know what hes talking about and b) like helping people who are slightly retarded (such as myself) out
Feb 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What's really in Entrenchment from the past year? Ultimate_Trekkie He answered my question
Feb 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Buying the game off somebody else (Key/accounts issues) Penn0r Responding to key/account query
Feb 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trouble understanding the "Create Fleet//Auto Join Fleet" feature... Marines310 quick response and nice enough to explain in lots of detail
Feb 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums gravity well and local area ReadyMan quick clear answers, and quick responses too. Someone to buy a beer for at any lan!
Feb 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SpacePonies! NuclearApocolypse great comment
Feb 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums StarBase per planet number Silveus Thanks for your quick answers about converting binary to Text.
Feb 06, 2009 Elemental Forums So what's the Stardock RPG going to be? Luckmann To your ever-growing karma repository. Bitch.
Feb 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why all the star bases should move Fujuki Starbases should NOT move!
Feb 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How does resurrection work? (Advent Colony Cap Lv6 ability) Howdidudothat I want to see how hi his karma ticker can go.
Feb 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Better explain "banks" Shadowhal it was long overdue anyway, so much help, info and patience needs to be rewarded.
Feb 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Fixed!! Thank You) Need Help Please Converting Mesh files to Text Please Teal :) Thank you for the ref on the mesh files. :)
Feb 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums (Fixed!! Thank You) Need Help Please Converting Mesh files to Text Please Teal :) You Are Wonderful!!!! TY!!! :)
Feb 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums how do i get forge tools to work janoble302 thanks for the help
Jan 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Offline installation? 81RED Great help.
Jan 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums If Stardock Fails Fujuki Hahaha Lol
Jan 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Irritated. You perhaps shouldn't really 'sell' a dodgy beta test... XaviorsFist why not
Jan 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Beta2 Minidump VarekRaith That's what I was looking for! Thanks
Jan 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Update TheSpydyr For answering a question for me that had been plaguing me.
Jan 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment schedule Blair Fraser Pitchforks and torches for everyone! Burn baby burn!
Jan 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding Research Question TohKlidan For fast and good replies on modding sins
Jan 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums On Starbases, Mines, and Defense busters Fujuki I found out how to give karma to the OP!!! Nice post BTW...
Jan 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Dawn of War 2 Multiplayer Beta Impressions and Walkthrough Luckmann I remember that one, now! Thanks! It was lame, because they tried to use the Dais as if it was some kind of super-unit, driving it straight into my lines, dying every time. D:
Jan 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Planet Allegiance caliemt Answered my question quickly & with 100% accuracy. =)
Jan 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Crowsbane For protecting my house from gettin burgled
Jan 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why dock your strike crafts? Zanosan TY, good point
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Teal :( Sorry... already deleted... hehe.... :)
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Silliness....!!!!!! :) Teal :) fer be'n Silly...
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do I find out what version i'm playing davidrodal helpful
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Desync: Unable to complete a single game with friends. Frustrating.... TatsundaJoe Very helpful.
Jan 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Small bug i've found nicman07 helped with a problem i had
Jan 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do I find out what version i'm playing Maeas why the hell not
Jan 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How do I find out what version i'm playing davidrodal thanks
Jan 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pirate Attack Frequency imirk Thanks on the pirates thing
Jan 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FFA with many hard AIs impossible? db0 For giving more tips to newbs :)
Jan 14, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums FFA with many hard AIs impossible? db0 For helping out a newb
Jan 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Says: Name not found Splatish Great answer and very helpful!
Jan 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums refinery question ReadyMan Annatar keeps giving solid answers to mine and other's questions. VERY helpful!
Jan 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Jan 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Small, but semi annoying issue. WhiteWolfORB Helping me figure out something that was staring me in the face!
Jan 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The screwed gamer tito_defekt For helping a n00b like me
Jan 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ---Fixed---- Crowsbane For having more karma than the entire sins comunity combined or Because there is no spoon
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Devs we need beta feed back maxiwill good!!
Jan 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Captial Ships Ryat Anntar11 always gives very encouraging advice as well as balanced advice.
Jan 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [BUG?] 1.03 Advent Strikecraft goodgimp Thanks for updating Bailknight's graphics mod for 1.11/12.
Jan 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Installation problems Avatar018 Helped me resolve installation issues. Thanks Annatar11
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.