The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Annatar11 currently has 527 karma from 462 submissions. View karma Annatar11 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 25, 2009 WinCustomize Forums purchasing a new computer - any suggestions Lantec BlueRay info....learn something new everyday
Mar 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Some intermidiate mod questions GoaFan77 For clarifying yet another modding issue.
Mar 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Modest Proposal: Resurrecting Steel Command Azrak_Navarion Updated Bailknight's graphic mod and is very active regarding the forum and community in general!
Mar 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums "Download Error" for Entrenchment on Impulse danw13335 Telling me where to find the Impulse error log :)
Mar 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Unit Basics and Tips Jarquafelmu For just being awesome. And beating ToJKa to the punch :)
Mar 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Research Prequisite FrostyHeat Thanks for helping me out
Mar 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari - Atomic Lattice Armor srlarue for being the forum's ninja
Mar 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Patch groundsport You helped me when no-one else would.
Mar 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to do a simple mod? Brutuz1000and1 Thanks for the help. -Brutuz1000and1
Mar 17, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums QUESTIONS! Sole Soul Hooray!
Mar 13, 2009 Stardock Forums wont take my serial number HerbSmurf vry helpfull
Mar 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Shield Mitigation Modding Myles always helpful
Mar 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Eve ONline: What is That? Attila464 hi adfadf
Mar 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Give the newbie some help! Ovangkol amazing patience and helpfulness to a newbie asking basic quetions
Mar 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What changed in release Entrench. that killed my mod? Rhedd_V Helping with a problem. Thanks!
Mar 10, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums resetting video optios out side of the game mrlarone quick tech response, and hey, it's Annatar...
Mar 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment developer exe - Debugging Questions TohKlidan for the most patient help
Mar 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Brushes File Help theascended121 Friendly Help
Mar 06, 2009 Stardock Forums Capturing enemy extractors marcelg Friendly help
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question: Adding capital ship levels -OW- Athena you answered my question - in like 20 minutes no less.
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I just have a dirty mind, or... Kitkun 300. Karma bitch.
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Bailknight`s Graphic Mod for Entrenchment ver 1.02 Fixed 1 Mazuo Updating a mod based on user feedback.
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment developer exe - Debugging Questions TohKlidan for coding expertise
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Bailknight`s Graphic Mod for Entrenchment ver 1.02 Fixed 1 SK-112 Cause your more awesomer than the rest. Especially for the Bailknight mod.
Mar 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I just have a dirty mind, or... EadTaes Dude that was the cherry on top. Good laugh.
Mar 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I just have a dirty mind, or... Ron Lugge Baaaaad.
Mar 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Analysis of late-game Entrenchment Advent defenses CobraA1 Excellent analysis and discussion.
Mar 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment won't update TalisMahn For trying to help, if not succeeding (and to get you over 300!) :-)
Mar 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Released! RS-fx Answered my concerns about the french version of entrenchment
Mar 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where do screenshots get sent to in Sins/Entrenchment? BOTA_99 Helped me with a question regarding screenshot issue in Vista
Mar 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Analysis of late-game Entrenchment Advent defenses Ron Lugge Good points. (And when will you hit +300?)
Feb 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.0 Change Log love9sick thanks
Feb 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Bailknight`s Graphic Mod for Entrenchment ver 1.02 Fixed 1 EadTaes Man you don't need anymore karma but here ya go. For making the mod compatible with entrenchment so fast.
Feb 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug] Advent mines still invulnerable when detected crashmatusow awesomeness
Feb 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Basic Attack Command Question DarkMator Thanks for the quick response!
Feb 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Starbases - All 3 mspilot very helpful and generally nice
Feb 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Max Starbase limits??? genbrien help me on a question
Feb 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums verifying downloads on Impulse FaultyLogic sound advice throughout time, helpful advice
Feb 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums We need a new Entrenchment Top level Forum! Ron Lugge It was a good try
Feb 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Can't update to the real version of entrenchment The_Regicide He is still not employed by SD/IC...
Feb 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WHEN WHEN!!!! bhereg for being polite and laughing with us, Europeans ;)
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums More than 4 abilities/upgrades -OW- Athena you answered my question.
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What Does It Take to Mod, and Will My Comp Handle It? Tharios Actually worthwhile info and advice.
Feb 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Lan Game Question - Patching Draxalon Thanks for the help!
Feb 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help with weapon moding/modeling StCobalt Like always, being very helpful.
Feb 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums General notes the_only_normal_1 Thanks for answering my question regarding the microphasing aura -- though a little vague and uncertain, it at least gives me SOME idea of the utility of this ability (though doesn't really answer why it is not displayed prominently in-game).
Feb 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Beta 3 Change Log Bravenue Helpful as always!
Feb 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is there a new BETA out and also an update for SINS? Matthew the Mage Taking time to answer
Feb 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Beta 3 Change Log kyogre12 For answering my questions.
Feb 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Here is how to fix the upload avatar pictures bug! Ur-Quan helpful guy, see you in battle bud
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.