The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Annatar11 currently has 527 karma from 462 submissions. View karma Annatar11 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is there a modifier to change a ship's command points JamesP81 Informative answer to a modding question
May 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Questions Sorceresss Ron Lugge is now at +11 and Annatar is at +10 : a level-up is in order, 'cause he's at least as helpful as Slugge.
May 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Klentrogen i like the post
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Installation error! please help. crossofiron helpful advice
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding Abilities derbal213 He helped me figure out how to get things in my mod to work.
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Registration Question Hollow Man He's credited in the Sins manual. His advice HAS to be good. :)
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari's Antorak Marauder: Stabilize Phase Space. Does it work? Haree78 Explaining how the Antorak Phase Gate worked for me, could never get it to work.
May 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Should I upgrade civilian infrastructure on roids always? redwingdw28 Very helpful, good attitude to helping.
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vista modding halp! AustinZombie Halp! with a topic, almost right after I posted!
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mod help, please. Lost_WLd Helped me fix a mod error.
Apr 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums cancel last order Ke5trel Annatar is incredibly active and helpful on forums; provides facts and knowledge rather than rhetoric or unsubstantiated opinion-->we could all benefit from his example:P
Apr 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Understanding armor The_Nighthawk The most helfpul person on the forums.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.