The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demon Assassin - Abilities and Stats List

By on November 20, 2009 12:29:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Here's a list of the Demon Assassin's abilities. It took me some work to create this, so karma is appreciated if you enjoy it. The bold numbers show the changes that occur when a skill is leveled.

Warp Strike I

500 mana, Instant cast, 7 second cooldown, and 15 yd range

Warps to a target and deals 250 damage.

Warp Strike II

650 mana, Instant cast, 7 second cooldown, and 20 yd range

Warps to a target and deals 400 damage.

Warp Strike III

800 mana, Instant cast, 7 second cooldown, and 20 yd range

Warps to a target and deals 550 damage.

Warp Strike IV

950 mana, Instant cast, 7 second cooldown, and 25 yd range.

Warps to a target and deals 700 damage

Deadly Warp (Level 15)

Warp strike has a 75% chance to deal 2x damage.

Warp Area I

700 mana, Instant cast, and 15 second cooldown

DA does a series of 4 warps for 250 damage each over 1.6 seconds. Demon Assassin is invincible for the duration of Warp Area I.

Warp Area II

1000 mana, Instant cast, and 15 second cooldown.

DA does a series of 8 warps for 500 damage each over 3.2 seconds. DA is invincible for the duration of Warp Area II.

Forceful Blows (Level 15)

Warp Area knocks smaller units into the air.

Spine Attack I

550 mana, 0.3 second cast, 15 second cooldown, and 20 yd range

Deals 400 damage.

Spine Attack II

700 mana, 0.3 second cast, 15 second cooldown, and 20 yd range.

Deals 650 damage.

Spine Attack III

850 mana, 0.3 second cast, 15 second cooldown, and 20 yd range.

Deals 900 damage.

Spine Attack IV

1000 mana, 0.3 second cast, 15 second cooldown, and 20 yd range.

Deals 1150 damage.

Shadow Swap I

400 mana, 1.0 second cast, 20 second cooldown, 15 yard range

Switches places with an enemy Demigod

Shadow Swap II

600 mana, 1.0 second cast, 20 second cooldwon, 20 yard range

Switches places with an enemy Demigod.

Shadow Swap III

700 mana, 1.0 second cast, 20 second cooldwon, 25 yard range

Switches places with an enemy Demigod.

Elusiveness I

Increases dodge by 5%.

Elusiveness II

Increases dodge by 10%.

Elusiveness III

Increases dodge by 15%.

Demon Speed I

Increases movement speed by 5%.

Demon Speed II

Increases movement speed by 10%.

Demon Speed III

Increases movement speed by 15%.

Assassin's Speed (Level 15)

15% on hit (being hit?) to increase attack and movement speed by 20%.

Precision I

10% chance for a 1.5x critical strike.

Precision II

20% chance for a 1.5x critical strike.

Precision III

30% chance for a 1.5x critical strike.

Precision IV

40% chance for a 1.5x critical strike.

+38 Karma | 32 Replies
November 20, 2009 12:37:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Analysis

If warp strike works on reinforcements, it will make a great escape tool. In effect, it can be used to warp to wherever enemy creeps are. Only getting Warp Strike I isn't a bad idea. It will let you teleport 15 yards while spending only one point. Warp Strike IV is insane, since it allows you to warp 25 yards.

Warp Area II is really great. It allows you to go invincible for 3.2 seconds.

Shadow Swap has a low mana cost relative to his other abilities.

I'm not sold on spine attack.

I'm not sure how good the passive abilities are.

November 20, 2009 1:07:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I could see Spine Attack as being useful for that's last hit either when Warp Strike is on cool down, or when it's too dangerous to Warp Strike to the target.

If Warp Strike works on reinforcements, you can Shadow Swap into enemy territory then Warp Strike back near to where you were before, reducing the duration of exposure.

November 20, 2009 1:07:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wanna play Oculus so BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

November 20, 2009 1:09:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

With a few mana items and if warp can be used to both get in and escape out of gangs.... Da just may knock QoT into second place and become my favorite.

November 20, 2009 1:10:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Izuz,
I wanna play Oculus so BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!
only thing I liked about him was the minions and the fact he is riding a pyrimid throne.

November 20, 2009 1:26:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thats some great insight to DA. good job

November 20, 2009 2:28:27 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

how do u get to play the new charactors?

November 20, 2009 5:03:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DeathTwist,
how do u get to play the new charactors?
You can't, until they are released to everyone officially.

November 20, 2009 6:41:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

unless u can observe AI in replays? maybe he checked the skill tree then?

November 20, 2009 6:51:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ofcourse he watched a replay. the same did i.

November 20, 2009 1:19:15 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

is there a release date?

November 20, 2009 1:32:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All three unique skills look kind of crappy on paper, I wonder how they will play out.  Shadow swap should be hilariously fun.  

November 20, 2009 1:40:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wonder if BotS works well with Warp Area.

November 20, 2009 1:47:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I already see what i'm gonna take;

max Warp, max Spine, 2 points in Shadow Swap, 2 points in Warp Area, MAX Dodge&Speed. All in all 20 points.

I see Precision is not made as i was predicting, and it's made very weak actually.  40% chance for x1.5 dam means just 1200 dmg in 10 hits if base dmg 100.  4 skill points for only 200 (20%) more damage!? Not worth it imo, no way i'll spend 4 points for that. (One point in Bestial Wrath gives +25% more dmg.)

Warp area looks SO GOOD!!, but lvl 15 (Forceful blows) knocking smaller units is really not worth it. You are not in danger by smaller units at lvl 15 (and your teammates will certainly have some aoe dmg to take care of them), but real problem then are Giants and Catas, and you can't knock them out. (that is also the reason why i dont like much the Oak's Soul Frenzy; knocking smaller units just steal him easy health/mana from DJ. I think it would be better if Yetis have that kind of ability(and extra dmg in process too).

Shadow swap III only gives +5 range. i can easily leave that for last point in Spine/Assassin's speed.

November 20, 2009 2:15:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmm. Would have to play him to figure out what ones to use

November 20, 2009 2:20:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can already think of the "ZOMG NERF DEMON ASSASIN NOW!!" that will be in the forums when people realise how good he is.

People have whined a lot about erebus bat swarm, and the DA has 3 warp abilites.

Get ready for "DA is OP" posts soon.

November 20, 2009 2:23:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

From my experience Warp Area only hit a enemy once. So if it's against 1 person or grunts over 500 it look cool but they don't die till you reach level 15. 

Also while the Demon Assasin has alot of warp abilities none of them let you teleport away. He's great for Ganking but his low hit points can get you in trouble espically against Sedna

November 20, 2009 2:30:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,
I can already think of the "ZOMG NERF DEMON ASSASIN NOW!!" that will be in the forums when people realise how good he is.

People have whined a lot about erebus bat swarm, and the DA has 3 warp abilites.

Get ready for "DA is OP" posts soon.

Hush dont jinx it, and Le isn't a warping demigod he is a transformer. Let's not forget all the self healing, minions, and speed that LE has that Da doesn't.

November 20, 2009 2:32:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hush dont jinx it, and Le isn't a warping demigod he is a transformer. Let's not forget all the self healing, minions, and speed that LE has that Da doesn't.

What speed??? Erebus has no speed skills. DA on the other hand can increase his speed with 3 skills by 15%.

Erebus has 6.3 Base speed and can only increase it by items or favor (swift anklet).

November 20, 2009 2:43:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

What speed??? Erebus has no speed skills. DA on the other hand can increase his speed with 3 skills by 15%.

Erebus has 6.3 Base speed and can only increase it by items or favor (swift anklet).
I never said anything about a speed skill, he can easly become the fastest demigod in the game.

November 20, 2009 2:44:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

DA Evade/Crit build is absolutly sick. 40% dodge, 1500 skill every 7s. It's insane. I love it.

November 20, 2009 3:04:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I never said anything about a speed skill, he can easly become the fastest demigod in the game.

Is there a point in this?

Any demigod can be extremely fast with speed items + swift anklet as favor. just the anklet favor item + boots of speed is a 25% more speed for ANY demogod. Erebus has no skills for speed, thus he is not really faster then other demigods.

What is your point?

November 20, 2009 3:26:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

Is there a point in this?

Any demigod can be extremely fast with speed items + swift anklet as favor. just the anklet favor item + boots of speed is a 25% more speed for ANY demogod. Erebus has no skills for speed, thus he is not really faster then other demigods.

What is your point?
rook!

My point being Da doesn't have what LE has and can't do what LE can, so their shouldnt really be a reason to nerf him. Than aain we haven't played him in game yet

November 20, 2009 4:22:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Death effect: 15% run speed for nearby allies.

November 20, 2009 4:39:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

rook!

My point being Da doesn't have what LE has and can't do what LE can, so their shouldnt really be a reason to nerf him. Than aain we haven't played him in game yet

Yes we all need to test him to see how balanced he is (or isnt). I didnt say he is OP i just said that many people will complain that he is OP, just as they complained about Erebus in the past.

Until everyone learns to play the DA, and then the whining will be over.

Just a prediction.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000781   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.