The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

CelMare currently has 11 karma from 11 submissions. View karma CelMare has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 28, 2009 Demigod Forums CelMare's Profile Silverdust na For giving me status of friendly player. ;)
Nov 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Starting with Sedna: A new players' rise to competence Crazie_Guy Hey thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be trying out all the different strategies.
Nov 14, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME morpheas768 well said!
Nov 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: v1.20 Partial Change Log Bobek_XY for taking an effort to argue with Polynomial and trying to convince him how stupid the 'new high fave items' are! (stupid the idea of them to think that will improve the game i mean) is childish and totally unnecessary! thank you, keep it going! (goo
Oct 28, 2009 Demigod Forums What is the best RPG.....? jongalt26 for the deus ex + mass effect heretic quote.
Oct 27, 2009 Demigod Forums CelMare's Profile cherb na nice replys to my tb guide +1 Karma
Oct 21, 2009 Demigod Forums If connection problems are all fine and dandy now then why... CosMoe you agree with me? +karma! ;)
Oct 13, 2009 Demigod Forums The October Demigod Community Question Thread Guderian77 grasshopper comment made me laugh :)
Sep 28, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME CosMoe thanks for the compliment ;)
Sep 25, 2009 Demigod Forums Win/Loss ratios Bobek_Gl00m he said good about Qot, and Sedna also
Jul 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Fixes, Balancing and Additional Stuff woca a super reply
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.